2024 Playoffs GDT

RunninWithTheDevil

15 minutes ago, Oglethorpe13 said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Parise get a cup, but think I'd rather see Rico lift one. As long as is isn't the rags.

Yeah I wouldn’t mind seeing Zach win a Cup either. At this point, it’s water under the bridge with him as far as I’m concerned. But yeah anyone but the Rags. 

• Like 2

I'll be rooting for the Bolts because of where I live. Teams I don't want to see win are the Rags for obvious reasons, any Canadian team because I think it's hilarious that they haven't won in 30 years, nor the Canes and Avs because I hate them for beating us a few times over the years in important situations. 

Other than that, I just want to see good and entertaining hockey. I suppose Ovi getting a second Cup would be cool, he deserves it.  Nashville winning might be cool too, that city would go bananas. 

I think Dallas has a legitimate shot.  They're absolutely stacked, top to bottom. 

Edited by NJDfan1711
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

fvck Colorado, never ever rooting for them in the west unless they play the Rangers in the finals. fvck outta here with that noise. 

Yeah don’t get me wrong, I have no love for Colorado. But if Zach won a Cup, I’d be happy for him personally. 

• Like 2

I couldn’t care less who wins as long as it’s not the Rags. I guess I’d rather see a team from the west. Maybe Stars or Canucks. But I won’t be “rooting” for anyone. 

• Like 4

If the Rags win, I’m blaming the fvcking islanders for choking away the stadium series game and not breaking sh!tstork’s confidence when they had him dead to rights. His game did a 180 in the second period and the fvck hasn’t stopped since.

1 hour ago, Lateralous said:

Looks like I’m back to just hate watching Leafs and Rangers games 

I hate Boston more than I hate Toronto, so I’ll actually be rooting for Leafs in that series.  As for the other Eastern Conference matchups, I’m hoping for wins by the Caps (unlikely) and Lightning and that the Canes and Isles destroy each other.