The Greatest Moment This Season

Quinn01

Kovy's goal against the leafs at the end of OT for Lemaire's 600th win. After all that with Phaneuf, it was just perfect.

Perfect indeed. I was watching the game with my brother who's a Leafs fan. Didn't say a word after the goal. Priceless.

I also loved Salmela's OT goal. Nice to see him score a big goal like that.

the development of the young players (tedenby,palmarie,josefson) who might not have got a chance if all the injuries didnt occur.

o - and that story from fire and ice about chico driving a mini van and almost hitting the reporter, and doc saying "well get him next time"

There are many:

• The rookies who scored their first goals (and Zharky 2nd goal was even sweeter than his first)
  • Kovy's point streak
  • Seeing Parise Play for one game before the end of the season
  • A-trains hits
  • Clarkson scoring TWO goals in a game
  • Zubs!
  • Tallinder in the second half
  • Greene!!!!
  • White
  • Zajac's TWO goal game
  • Seeing queen hank chased from the goal :D
  • Fraser showing heart and making smart plays
  • LeBlond before the "incident"...
  • Moose with the hot hand
  • Marty making some great saves

Edited by Dead

Kovy's OT winner against Toronto Feb 10th- my birthday. What a way to celebrate. I was hammered and it was just amazing to be there. The entire game a bunch of dumb leafs fans were chirping Kovy, so I started chirping Kessel because he was in the midst of his 14 game no goal streak. The altercation between Phaneuf and Kovy, and then Phaneuf being on the ice for the winner, was just icing on the cake. Amazing.

Tonight doesn't count, it was the first best moment of the '11-12 season. Figures once '10-11 ends we finally get luck on our side :lol:

Tonight was the culmination of this season. The pick is the first step in 11-12. Id say that run to within 6 points was pretty lucky. It took a lot of luck to get that close.

I think the best moment of this season was guys like Palmieri, Fayne, Tedenby, and Josefson getting lots of minutes and making them count. Thats what this season will hopefully be remembered for.