GDT: Caps @ Devs 1:00 PM

MadDog2020

Of course. Why sell nice things people like myself would shell out for in large quantities? Morons...

They should always have nice authentics. People with credit cards in their pockets drinking to excess...you'd sell 50 per game just on drunken impulse buys. 

The heat pressed garbage replicas they sell are an insult to what replica jerseys used to be before they switched to the stupid 'Edge' jerseys. I wouldn't take one of those pieces of garbage if you gave it to me for free. On the retail side, nothing this team does makes sense, and it never has.

Of course. Why sell nice things people like myself would shell out for in large quantities? Morons...

They should always have nice authentics. People with credit cards in their pockets drinking to excess...you'd sell 50 per game just on drunken impulse buys. 

The heat pressed garbage replicas they sell are an insult to what replica jerseys used to be before they switched to the stupid 'Edge' jerseys. I wouldn't take one of those pieces of garbage if you gave it to me for free. On the retail side, nothing this team does makes sense, and it never has.

Before the game, I'd have signed on for one point out of this game. But, it was too close to being two. 

Gelinas should be traded for anything we can get.

Gionta should only be allowed on the ice to skate between periods with the similarly sized 5 year olds. 

I'd take one for free. But just to sell on eBay. 

I meant to ask, are they selling jerseys with the Marty patch on them? If not, I'm planning on buying a blank authentic and a patch and sending it out to Exclusive Pro to have it customized (probably gonna go with an Andy Greene, since Elias isn't going to be playing).

I saw someone wearing one but I didn't see any for sale. I recommend getting there early if you plan on buying a lot. The lines were really long. 

I saw someone wearing one but I didn't see any for sale. I recommend getting there early if you plan on buying a lot. The lines were really long. 

Trying to get there by 5... They better have boxes to the fvcking sky full of stuff knowing what the demand is gonna be, but seeing as how the people who run the retail side of things aren't bright at all, I'm sure they'll underestimate. I've come to expect that type of tone deaf ineptitude when it comes to that part of the organization. 

NJ only played well for one period, so this is a fine result despite blowing the lead. Some things are apparent:

Severson is better than Moore, Helgeson and Gelinas. He needs to come back

Blandisi is for real. Makes things happen every shift

I thought Larsson and Greene did very well vs. Ovechkin

Kuznetsov is legit

NJ only played well for one period, so this is a fine result despite blowing the lead. Some things are apparent:

Kuznetsov is legit

Kuznetsov is legit

Kuznetsov is legit

The only reason it's "apparent" Severson is better than Gelinas and Helgeson is because they are terrible. He is not better than Moore right now.

Kuznetsov is legit

The only reason it's "apparent" Severson is better than Gelinas and Helgeson is because they are terrible. He is not better than Moore right now.

Devils are just awful in shootouts. Cory is bad in them and our shooters are bad in them, and on top of that they are psychologically beaten in them before they begin. That said if you took the Rags/Leafs/Caps block of games and said we'd get 4 of 6 points pretty much everybody would sign for that

Rags may have won but Flyers not getting the extra point and the Isles losing is not a bad thing

Cory isn't bad in shootouts...he's about average, but rarely gets any support, so he seems worse in them than he really is .  

First two periods were pretty dull overall, but overall I was happy with the way they hung with the Caps for much of the game.  Hard to see the Devils winning more than a game or two against them in a playoff series though.  

And the two people working at the Devils Den Kids Shop really sucked.  We get it...since you're stuck there anyway, you see no point in trying to do anything with the slightest bit of urgency.  I asked one of them if any more red Marty pucks were available (just before game time)...got a disinterested "Dey all sode owt" in return.  Didn't seen right to me, but at that point I didn't want to miss the game.  My daughter wanted a color-it-in pennant, so during the first intermission, we went back down...sure enough, there were red Marty pucks suddenly available.  Got lucky we got there when we did (ahead of much of the crowd), because it was plenty more "la-dee-da-dee-da" service...I felt for the people at the end of the line big-time.  

Just makes me crazy when people clearly couldn't give a sh!t about what they're doing.  At least make some effort to pretend just a little. Goddamn.