GDT: Devils @ Philthadelphia Phailures 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, Steven M. said:

This league is so fvcking worthless. Dano said it before the game and it's only been proven more true tonight, not in his 30 years around the team has there ever been such a pronounced stretch of just STRAIGHT INCOMPETENCE from this fvcking league. fvcking flyer trying to chop down a tree hacking at Wood's ankle, Radko "white trash" Gudas fvcking boards (shocking!) Hall an hour after he shot, Zajac gets shot in the face by a fvcking handgun, Hayes gets cross checked into another dimension... Are there even officials on the ice? The only time they make calls are when they're wrong. Devils get a power play for a teammate's stick catches someone in the face. The puck is in the net for 45 minutes, all 17,000 people in attendance see the fvcking thing in the net and they don't know if it's a goal 

The fvcking scoreboards counting up on penalties, there's a flying rat throwing elbows with no call, the guy that gets suspended is out there clinching the game, there's disallowed goals for offside by a millimeter three minutes preceding a goal

Is there any league that is more second rate than this piece of sh!t? Certainly not in North America. Zero consistency from the ice level up to fvcking HQ in Toronto. Supporting this sh!t is worthless but like a mindless drone I'll continue to do it because I'm loyal to the team.

Meanwhile now we have essentially a must win game down to twenty minutes minus our best player and with a literal shooter tutor in net. Actually I think the shooter tutor would be in better position than Kinkaid most of the time. 

Godspeed Nico and friends. fvcking surprise us because sh!t looks pretty dire right now. But they don't quit at least. 

PS thank God we don't play this fvckbag team again, if Radko Gudas had to have his leg amputated tomorrow I wouldn't give a sh!t. fvck that scumbag 

If Gudas had his leg amputated, it would imply that it was needed for his overall health.  So I would say that I hope it’s a civil war surgeon that’s had three quarts of whiskey that needs to think for another two days what he’s doing to do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

So can we conclude that the league hates the Devils now?  is it safe?  Have we been fvcked in the ass enough?

Pretty sure they need a full rectal transplant at this point.

So did Hynes see Major League 2 and decide that he was going to model himself after the pussified version of Pedro Cerrano?  "Hey, I'm bald...HE'S bald..."  Jesus fvcking Christ...stop being so fvcking passive John.

1 minute ago, RizzMB30 said:

Yo guys, the officiating in this game is going to kill Chico. I'm listening on the radio tonight and he is having an absolute kiniption right now. He slammed his hands down on the desk on that most recent penalty.

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

he flipped his wig?

• Haha 2

are you seriously ignoring that the flyers got a penalty earlier when a devils player got highsticked by another devils player? 

I don't give a flying fvck. That was a legit high stick. Should a legit penalty not be called because the idiot refs fvcked up earlier? I think you know the answer to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk