GDT: Thank You Patty (6PM ceremony, 8PM puckdrop)

RunninWithTheDevil

12 minutes ago, TackleDummy said:

There's just dust in my eye...

Damn winter allergies!  

Wow, that whole ceremony was just...no words can do it justice.  Just beautiful.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Friesen wasn't invited to the event but Rupp was even after how much of a douche he was as a Ranger, which was weird.

Also absent was any mention of Jamie Langenbrunner and John Madden. He mentioned Brian Gionta tho, which is cool cause I love Gio. Patty also gave props to Sarge lol.

I think patty is pretty good friends with him

• Like 1

While Marty is my absolute favourite player of all time. We all know he's really full of himself and more about himself while Patty is a lot more humble and about the team. He made the point over and over about how proud he was to have played for only 1 team while we know how it went with Marty.

I actually enjoyed this ceremony more than Marty's too. It's weird. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

What do you all think of his gift? Didn’t Stevens get a really nice truck? Can’t remember what anyone else got...

I wanna say someone got a picture painted or something? Honestly I think the seats are the coolest gifts I've ever seen and Elias and the Mrs looked like they loved them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

While Marty is my absolute favourite player of all time. We all know he's really full of himself and more about himself while Patty is a lot more humble and about the team. He made the point over and over about how proud he was to have played for only 1 team while we know how it went with Marty.

Agree with you 100%

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

after seeing martys long schlong during that one post game I lost some respect for him. plus he's French Canadian. 

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

What do you all think of his gift? Didn’t Stevens get a really nice truck? Can’t remember what anyone else got...

I love it, he got something that's a great honor to his family and himself and the fans can even enjoy it. A truck, boat and all that stuff is so meh to me, the guys a millionaire, he can buy those if he wants lol

• Like 2