2019 Offseason Thread

Daniel

4 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Truely a nightmare fitting for Friday the 13th, I really hope they use hip hop hooray vs the Islanders since I can't make that game... 

choosing between those songs is kind of like the last presidential elections... there's no good choices and nobody really wins lol

• Like 1

Per that Gianni kid on twitter.  Some Devils theme nights below:

11/15 Military Appreciation

11/23 HFC

12/6 Star Wars Night - Jack Hughes Jedi-theme Bobblehead

1/7 Retro Night

2/1 2000 Cup replica ring

2/16 WWE Night - PK Subban "Subbanator"-themed Bobblehead

3/6 Video game Day

Edited by DevsMan84
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Looks like theme nights are posted on Devils website as well

https://www.nhl.com/devils/tickets/theme-nights

Not a ton of giveaways but the ones that are there are cool... Jack Hughes Jedi Star Wars bobblehead will be interesting lol The 2000 replica cup ring is really cool and the Subbanator bobblehead could be really awesome if he's half a terminator lol

Personally I was hoping this arena would get on board with the fan friendly concession stand prices trend that is happening more and more. 

26 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Also do we know if they are wearing the green uniforms this year besides retro night? I really hope not, once is enough for me. 

I think they’re better looking than the current mains, but their record in them seems to be pretty terrible. Were they 0-4 last season? If you’re someone that believes in such things. Like @mfitz804 and his lucky socks...lol

3 hours ago, Nicomo said:

I think they’re better looking than the current mains, but their record in them seems to be pretty terrible. Were they 0-4 last season? If you’re someone that believes in such things. Like @mfitz804 and his lucky socks...lol

Man those lucky socks were on fire for a few games and then they really crashed and burned lol. 

14 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

wellll Marner finally signed. AAV is $10.893 x 6 years

That’s a lot of salary tied up in 4 forwards.   They look like they’ll have a good shot at the cup this year but it will be fascinating to see what they do going forward.   Barrie, Dermott and Muzzin all come off of cheap deals at the end of the season and it doesn’t seem like anyone is interesting in leaving any money on the table up there.  

20 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

For the goal song I thought why I believe is to be a great choice.

LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem

They can choose what part of the song should be played but I think it’s a great choice and will get the fans pumped.  Whose with me?

I'd rather just stick with howl then change to the other 2.   Guess well see what the "fans" voted for

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I could get on board with that. 

Yeah, me too.