GDT: 10/30 Devs vs Bolts 7PM, MSG+, Devils Radio Network

RunninWithTheDevil

4 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

As much as PK sucked tonight, I think we all saw who the real egomaniac on this team is tonight. I hope someone throws a Hall jersey on the ice next game. I want this loser gone. 

Yeah he sounds like a dipsh!t with these comments. Loser talk.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, devlman said:

Hall for Spencer Knight, straight up. Florida would be the cup favorite with Hall and he wouldn’t have to worry about home fans either. Win win all around.

Actually not to bad of an idea considering they just signed Bob to such a long deal. 

And I just got suspended from HF lol some guy called me a fair weather fan because I want to sell some of my tickets.... That I've had for over 2 decades..... Because being a "real fan" means you must come back and eat garbage every single game, especially when one of the "leaders" on this team is talking about the fans booing this trash team instead of looking into the mirror. People are booing because this trash team has 2 wins and can't hold a lead if their lives depended on it. We are supposed to sit there like good little fans and go RAH RAH RAH IT'S OK TAYLOR AT LEAST YOU TRIED REAL HARD BUDDY. fvck outta here. 

I'm only selling if I can get my money back with which this team won't be many anyway lmfao

I'm not unrealistic. I don't expect to make the playoffs every year but this is going to be the 7th season in the past 8 years of no playoffs with the one year being us barely making it and only winning 1 game. That's almost a decade! 

But sure I'm the fair weather fan lols I'm still renewing but that's because I'm a sucker for supporting this team instead of going to the stubhub plan like the majority of the damn building.

And if that same douche bag poster from HF posts here and because HF kept deleting my posts, go fvck yourself. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

And I just got suspended from HF lol some guy called me a fair weather because I want to sell some of my tickets.... That I've had for over 2 decades for..... Because fair weather means you must come back and eat garbage every single game, especially when one of the "leaders" on this team is talking about the fans booing this trash team instead of looking into the mirror. People are booing because this trash team has 2 wins and can't hold a lead if their lives depended on it. We are supposed to sit there like good little fans and go RAH RAH RAH IT'S OK TAYLOR AT LEAST YOU TRIED REAL HARD BUDDY. fvck outta here. 

I'm not unrealistic. I don't expect to make the playoffs every year but this is going to be the 7th season in the past 8 years of no playoffs with the one year being us barely making it and only winning 1 game. That's almost a decade! 

But sure I'm the fair weather fan lols I'm still renewing but that's because I'm a sucker for supporting this team instead of going to the stubhub plan like the majority of the damn building.

And if that same douche bag poster from HF posts here and HF kept deleting my posts, go fvck yourself. 

Is it HF Devils fans you’re getting into it with or fans of other teams? The Devils fans on there suck for the most part and I like to stay on the main boards. I like the chaos and diversity of fan bases as opposed to the windy know it all Devils fans on there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

Well Shero had to at least gave a chance to Cory and Blackwood this season. It was on them to prove themselves... they are sh!tting the bed so now we gotta figure out something. It's becoming obviously that we won't have any success with Cory anymore. He just can't do enough

He has had plenty of chances to claim that #1 goalie spot, but has just completely looked like ass every time. He's career backup now, if that.

1 minute ago, Jerzey said:

Is it HF Devils fans you’re getting into it with or fans of other teams? The Devils fans on there suck for the most part and I like to stay on the main boards. I like the chaos and diversity of fan bases as opposed to the windy know it all Devils fans on there.

Devils fans, I very rarely venture into the main board over there. Honestly the only reason I really even go over there is because there is more talk amongst season ticket holders and things to do with the arena but even that has lessened this year so I really have less reason to visit. I've always enjoyed njdevs and the posters here way more. 

HF gives no leeway to vent and in the past I've been warned over there by a damn San Jose sharks mod for posts I made in the Devils section. HF sucks lol

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

I got 2 warnings over on HF because some moron called me a fair weather fan and I told him to go fvck himself. I absolutely hate that place 95% of the time and I really don't know why I bother. 

It’s literally worse than the Devils are. 

• Like 1

Cory is a useless piece of sh!t.  He will however break his own record.  He will go 2 separate calendar years without a win, that’s quite impressive.

Not one fvcking team in any hockey league in this Universe would ever ever ever want Cory on their team.  How the hell does anyone think the devils can trade him for anything at all?  Who the F would ever want him?  What good would he do being a backup who should never play another second in his life?  Teams wouldn’t even give up a bag of pucks for that f’ing loser.  He should be fvcking embarrassed.  The absolute only reason he should want to continue playing is because of the paycheck.  I wish people would boo the sh!t out of him anytime he steps on the ice.  How the fvck can a goalie go a whole god damn calendar year without a win?  Mind fvcking boggling.

I know it sounds like I’m going over the top here but I just can’t emphasize these points enough!  I hope cory is reading these posts and causes him to retire, just as long as he never comes back.  Go fvck yourself you useless piece of sh!t, wish I could continue to go on.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

But will the games matter? Because this season sure as hell feels over to me. 

They all count.  No, the Devils probably won't make the playoffs, but I do think they will give us something to cheer for by season's end and no I'm not talking about another #1 overall pick.  

• Like 1

Can the team please get Hughes somewhere else to live? I don’t want Cory’s loser vibes rubbing off on the future of our franchise. Sidney Crosby got to live with Mario, and our poor kid is stuck with a soulless day walker that can’t make it through the 1st game of the season without getting menstrual cramps. Pathetic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Can the team please get Hughes somewhere else to live? I don’t want Cory’s loser vibes rubbing off on the future of our franchise. Sidney Crosby got to live with Mario, and our poor kid is stuck with a soulless day walker that can’t make it through the 1st game of the season without getting menstrual cramps. Pathetic. 

Don't insult women like that. I think we can easily find numerous female goalies who could easily do a better job than Cory at this point. Hell they probably wouldn't even go a full calender year without a win!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Triumph said:

They all count.  No, the Devils probably won't make the playoffs, but I do think they will give us something to cheer for by season's end and no I'm not talking about another #1 overall pick.  

This season was supposed to be a lot more than that.  Yeah it's nice if Zacha gets better, Bratt continues to grow and Hughes shows why he was the #1 pick but they still have a **** ton of holes after five years of 'rebuilding' and are likely going to have to cash out on Hall setting up even more rebuilding.  Shero didn't make all the moves he did this offseason to suck again.

It's not even November and they're realistically not going to make the playoffs.  That's a huge problem.

Edited by NJDevs4978
  • Like 6

21 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

This season was supposed to be a lot more than that.  Yeah it's nice if Zacha gets better, Bratt continues to grow and Hughes shows why he was the #1 pick but they still have a **** ton of holes after five years of 'rebuilding' and are likely going to have to cash out on Hall setting up even more rebuilding.  Shero didn't make all the moves he did this offseason to suck again.

It's not even November and they're realistically not going to make the playoffs.  That's a huge problem.

Spot on.... I didn't think we would be a lock for the playoffs but I thought we would at least be a bubble team fighting for a spot down to the wire.

I think the season is absolutely over and Friday has the potential to be a disaster of epic proportions if the fans go after Hall and boo him for his comments.

This was supposed to be a season of promise and potential and its turned into literally the worst start possible. It's more horrifying than any horror movie I could possibly watch. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Hall said you can booo after the game once the team lose or wtv, thats fine. But to boo them when the game is still on the line and when they need encouragement. I fully agree with him, It's empowering the visiting team and certainly not helping your team

I just don't support booing your own team. Let's not engage in an argument, you won't change your mind and i won' change mine anyway

I'm not trying to change your mind but I'm not paying money to be a cheerleader. This team has earned the boos. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Yeah and if i pay $20 to see a movie in theatres i don't like it. I can technically take a sh!t on the floor and leave. That doesn't mean it's a smart thing to do.

AGAIN. I never said you couldn't it. I'm just telling you it's not smart. 

You wouldn't be hurting the people who made the movie though, you would be hurting the person making minimum wage who now has to clean it up so yeah that's a pretty sh*tty(lol) analogy. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Triumph said:

Are you suggesting that the devils are going to be a bubble team and end up on the outside looking in?

Because that kind of sounds like a worst-case scenario for rebuilding team.