GDT: Devils Vs Bruins, 19 Nov 19, 7pm Eastern

jagknife

14 minutes ago, Aznjsn said:

We have plenty of talent. We just have an AHL caliber coach moshing lines together and having useless guys like Rooney and Hayden take up good roster space.

I’m sorry, they don’t have the talent, line shuffling doesn’t fvcking matter.  They get 1 fvcking shot (notice I didn’t say any scoring chance since they don’t fvcking have any of those) and the puck gets cleared, just the same fvcking sh!t game in game out, year in year out.  Can vomit watching them.

2 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

I’m sorry, they don’t have the talent, line shuffling doesn’t fvcking matter.  They get 1 fvcking shot (notice I didn’t say any scoring chance since they don’t fvcking have any of those) and the puck gets cleared, just the same fvcking sh!t game in game out, year in year out.  Can vomit watching them.

Go vomit then. 

Boston is one of those teams that seems to have an extra player or two on the ice at all times.  Everyone just seems to be in the right place at the right time, damn near ALL the time. 

This is one of those opponents that's simply a bad matchup.  If they pick up a couple more wins should they lose tonight, I'll live with it.

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Boston is one of those teams that seems to have an extra player or two on the ice at all times.  Everyone just seems to be in the right place at the right time, damn near ALL the time. 

This is one of those opponents that's simply a bad matchup.  If they pick up a couple more wins should they lose tonight, I'll live with it.

They’re in the mix.

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

This is one of those games you have to be perfect or close to it to win. Problem is this team isn’t even in the same arena it seems like tonight. Under 10 shots through nearly 2 periods is sad. Putting it kindly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Devils01 said:

They’re in the mix.

Moreso now!

COLEMAN!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

This is one of those games you have to be perfect or close to it to win. Problem is this team isn’t even in the same arena it seems like tonight. Under 10 shots through nearly 2 periods is sad. Putting it kindly.

They've managed to hang around in this game somehow. 

Goddamn Mueller better not be a Devil next year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Yeah that Gusev guy is such a liability on the ice.

Also, Coleman should be an assistant captain for his heart alone.  Guy gives 110% every game.  When Zajac retires in a few years, Coleman should be a shoe-in for an A.

Notice that he's played better since he was scratched and worked with?  Could be that this was the right move and benefitted both the player and the team.

And yeah I like Coleman a lot.  Guy never stops trying.

• Like 2