GDT: Devils @ Coyotes, 8:00 pm Eastern

mfitz804

10 minutes ago, '7' said:

They've given some kind of effort. Too bad it will end in a heartbreaking loss. Coyotes about to score the game winner now on this powerplay

I'd like to see you here more often. You've been missing. Devs up 2-1. Hope we can keep the lead though.

Edited by Anhkheg

Not the prettiest win - they were solidly outplayed for much of it and didn't generate great chances. But they worked their asses off and won the third for the second night in a row and this time that resulted in a victory for them.

Blackwood helped. He deserved to get at least one win out of his .965 save% over his last four games played (111/115).

From what we've seen between camp and now, McLeod has the tools to be an NHL player. He's got work to do to build his 200 foot game, but I think he eventually makes it as a full-time NHLer in some form. Not sure what the ceiling is there.

Edited by Neb00rs
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Neb00rs said:

Not the prettiest win - they were solidly outplayed for much of it and didn't generate great chances. But they worked their asses off and won the third for the second night in a row and this time that resulted in a victory for them.

Blackwood helped. He deserved to get at least one win out of his .965 save% over his last four games played (111/115).

From what we've seen between camp and now, McLeod has the tools to be an NHL player. He's got work to do to build his 200 foot game, but I think he eventually makes it as a full-time NHLer in some form. Not sure what the ceiling is there.

Didn’t get to see this one as one of my best friends had his 50th birthday party last night.  

Blackwood’s season save% is up to .908.  Through 47 games in his brief career, it’s .913.  Not amazing obviously, but least the Devils can work with that for now, and hope Mac can find some consistency as he develops.  

Of course, until further notice, the backup slot is going to be a black hole.  

• Like 2