GDT: Devils @ Rangers (7pm, probably on TV)

Chimaira_Devil_#9

5 minutes ago, devlman said:

How the fvck is that not?? Elbow goalie in the head before the shot is legal now?

This would been a goal even without the contact. The contact didn't prevent him for making the save it was already past Blackwood and he made contact basically at the same time the puck went in or a split second before. 

This is 100% a goal Wood would score and we'd be fine with it. Let's be honest

• Like 2

Just now, SterioDesign said:

This would been a goal even without the contact. The contact didn't prevent him for making the save it was already past Blackwood and he made contact basically at the same time the puck went in or a split second before. 

Fvck honesty lol. 

Just now, Brewskies said:

I know you did, that's why I posted you declined before they started now we see the promo on TV. Do you have regrets?

Nope. I’m already tired of seeing the people in those commercials. I would definitely be tired of myself. 

• Haha 1

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Didn’t see that way at all. I’d have to take another look at the replay again but it looked like it prevented Blackwood from getting into position to make the save

Just now, devlman said:

Didn’t see that way at all. I’d have to take another look at the replay again but it looked like it prevented Blackwood from getting into position to make the save

I think @SterioDesignmay be right, athough they could have just called a fvcking penalty, that could’ve worked. 

I’m tired of Tatar. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

if you want to get technical, he made contact before the puck went in but fine

edit: it may not have prevented him from making a save however.

hes in his crease, kaako wasnt shoved. think about it

Edited by lazer