GDT: Leafs @ Devils, 11/23 7 pm Time To Set A Record

Colorado Rockies 1976

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

A forfeit? I'm not down for throwing stuff but this was never gonna be a forfeit for throwing stuff lol

Yes. It could be. Referees have the ability to issue penalties for fan interference and if they so choose they can declare the game forfeit if they feel the fans are out of hand. 

I'm so much happier having a full barn on a wednesday night furious over THREE called back goals in a night that could set a franchise record than whatever we've had the last few years.

whining like a little baby b!tch online because our fans flipped out is stupid. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I don't like it but throwing sh!t makes us all look bad.

EDIT: I don't understand the logic though that you can kick it and have it go off a stick and count but if you kick it and it goes off an opposing skate it doesn't. If the kicking motion causes it to go in then it should just be no goal.

I'm not for throwing stuff but I don't care what any fan base thinks of us so who gives a sh!t anyway. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Yes. It could be. Referees have the ability to issue penalties for fan interference and if they so choose they can declare the game forfeit if they feel the fans are out of hand. 

if you find me a singular example of that being called in the modern NHL, I'll cede the point.

otherwise shut the literal fvck up. 

• Like 1

Just now, MB3 said:

I'm so much happier having a full barn on a wednesday night furious over THREE called back goals in a night that could set a franchise record than whatever we've had the last few years.

whining like a little baby b!tch online because our fans flipped out is stupid. 

Who's whining? I'm pointing out that a majority of our fairweather fans are mouth breathing idiots, that's all

2 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Could and will are completely two different things. It was never going to be a forfeit. Fans would have ran out of beer eventually lol

Just now, MB3 said:

if you find me a singular example of that being called in the modern NHL, I'll cede the point.

otherwise shut the literal fvck up. 

I don't need to find examples, it's an actual if not miniscule possibility and in the rule book. NHL has only ever forfeited twice before in history. Before a few nights ago, we only won 13 once before. Things happen

1 minute ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Who's whining? I'm pointing out that a majority of our fairweather fans are mouth breathing idiots, that's all

you're on your third post gatekeeping the fans who are in the building from your living room couch. find an example of the NHL forfeiting a game because the fans threw beer on the ice. If that was the case, two flyers games a season would've been cancelled.

Just now, RunninWithTheDevil said:

I don't need to find examples, it's an actual if not miniscule possibility and in the rule book. NHL has only ever forfeited twice before in history. Before a few nights ago, we only won 13 once before. Things happen

you don't need to find an example because you can't lmao

• Like 1

Just now, MB3 said:

you're on your third post gatekeeping the fans who are in the building from your living room couch. find an example of the NHL forfeiting a game because the fans threw beer on the ice. If that was the case, two flyers games a season would've been cancelled.

"Gatekeeping" You and SD are so much more alike than you'd like to admit lmao

• Like 1