GDT: Stars @ Devils, 7:00 pm Party Like It’s 199…er, 2000

Colorado Rockies 1976

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

i want everyone to watch sharangovich his next shift. only him. 

i haven’t seen a player glide around this disinterested since gusev. he doesn’t skate hard. he doesn’t start ANYTHING. when the puck is on his stick he gets rid of it with haste. in the defensive zone he takes one stride and hopes his momentum will carry him back to the bench, where he will go as soon as he possibly can. 

what the fvck happened to this dude

he had a kid

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

LAZY fvckING DEFENSE.  I have to listen to the away broadcast and they're clowning Dougie for his pathetic icing.  

Get it together bitches.  No sh!ts come easy!

It does seem lazy. Things almost seemed to come easy on that winning streak but they really need to wake the hell up.

Wasn’t like the Devils were going to go through the entire season without hitting a rough patch.  Not done in this one yet either.

C’mon boys, you can fight through this!  

• Like 1

This fvcking team will always find a way to fvck up, they’re just pathetic.  This will continue to happen throughout the year and will end up fighting for a playoff spot.  Everyone may disagree with me and that’s fine but here comes some long losing streaks, all these other fvcking teams find ways to win and make the playoffs every year but not the devils, think that’s a coincidence?  Bad coaching and obviously not enough skilled players and constantly getting fvcking hurt.

Just now, ajsgolf said:

This fvcking team will always find a way to fvck up, they’re just pathetic.  This will continue to happen throughout the year and will end up fighting for a playoff spot.  Everyone may disagree with me and that’s fine but here comes some long losing streaks, all these other fvcking teams find ways to win and make the playoffs every year but not the devils, think that’s a coincidence?  Bad coaching and obviously not enough skilled players and constantly getting fvcking hurt.

Jeff Goldblum Yes GIF by Jurassic World

1 minute ago, ajsgolf said:

yup I agree as well. Sucks but true.

2 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Dude shut the fvck up

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

It's 2-1 and we are still in 1st place. Let the ship start to actually sink before jumping off it first lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

ron burgundy GIF

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Dude shut the fvck up

There’s fans who truly think the Devils should win every single game on their schedule.  It will never ever work that way.  

• Like 2

What happened to the fire? I know they will not always win every game but to make the same mistake so often is a bit frustrating. Those late period goals are back breakers. They just need to get pissed and fight back. LGD

Edited by mackchi
Addition

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

I wish those fans wouldn’t post here 

The funny thing is that you hear from them a lot less when the Devils AREN’T losing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

The funny thing is that you hear from them a lot less when the Devils AREN’T losing.

I don’t understand how anyone could be THAT unhappy with this season overall. Yeah some lumps lately but after the last decade this has been a great 3rd of a season or however far in we are. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2