GDT: Flyers @ Devils 12/15 7PM

Nicomo

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I like taking Haula off Jack’s wing, but Mercer and Jack should be kept together. 

I also thought Bahl had earned another start. 

And yet another chance for Holtz. *inserts do something meme*

I would have Bratt on 1, Mercer on 2, Zetterlund (who has WAY cooled off) on 3. 

We'll see if it works. 

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I would have Bratt on 1, Mercer on 2, Zetterlund (who has WAY cooled off) on 3. 

We'll see if it works. 

Part of Zetterlund cooling off is probably from not playing with Nico though. I actually like that top line a lot. My only complaint with these lines is breaking up Jack and Mercer, who’ve made some insane plays together. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Part of Zetterlund cooling off is probably from not playing with Nico though. I actually like that top line a lot. My only complaint with these lines is breaking up Jack and Mercer, who’ve made some insane plays together. 

Agree, but you also can't put Bratt on the 3rd line. 

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

3-line team again until we get Bastian and/or Palat back. That 4th line will generate nothing. 

Does "frustration" count, because I am sure they can generate that. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MB3 said:

3-line team again until we get Bastian and/or Palat back. That 4th line will generate nothing. 

Oh they can definitely "generate", just not sure that it will be anything good.  Holtz should not be in the lineup right now.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I was keeping everyone on their same side. 

Sharongovich just played RW against the Stars. I guess they want to keep Mercer over there, and try to balance out the lines, but he’s just been so good with Jack lately. And tends to disappear somewhat without him. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

Sharongovich just played RW against the Stars. I guess they want to keep Mercer over there, and try to balance out the lines, but he’s just been so good with Jack lately. And tends to disappear somewhat without him. 

I literally didn’t fee like looking up who plays what side and I never remember. So I just went by the list. 

Your plan makes more sense. Mercer is a different player when he plays with Jack. 

I am sad to say I will be missing tonight's game, so you'll have to make your own d!ck jokes for the evening. To get you started:

We have Wood, but somehow, no Johnsson.

We have one Bahl, and it will not be on the ice. 

Jesper Boqvist's skill level. 

Eric Haula's finishing ability. 

42 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Flyers took it to the Devils last time despite the score looking lopsided in our favor - gotta come out strong tonight.

LGD

They gotta play with that killer instinct they had. They have not convinced me they've really wanted to win since... Idk maybe the Toronto game or Ottowa game. That's the last one I remember anyway.

• Like 2