2023-2024 Around The League thread

MadDog2020

54 minutes ago, jagknife said:

What pisses me off about Fox is he said "he stuck out his leg" and the Rags broadcast ran with it.... Aho was planted, at worst, his legs never moved in a manner of intent to injure.

Yeah you know its always the "other" guys fault when a Rag gets injured, it looked to me like Fox stuck out his leg more, but...

2 hours ago, HughesCorporation said:

Is Jonathan Quick for real or is it Lavi's system???? I haven't watched any Rag games this season

They're keeping the puck out of their net in general. Good team defense really from what I am hearing. I haven't seen the Rags much yet this year. 

Edited by RizzMB30
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

So SJ lost 10-2. That’s two games, outscored 20-3. 

IMG_7086.gif

How often can you say losing 10-2 constitutes an IMPROVEMENT over the previous game?!  Holy sh!t…

BTW the Devils face them in NJ on 12/1.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HughesCorporation said:

he did get off to a "Quick" start lol

image.gif.4fb488c51521e1df5ae3f743123b73e0.gif

5 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

How often can you say losing 10-2 constitutes an IMPROVEMENT over the previous game?!  Holy sh!t…

BTW the Devils face them in NJ on 12/1.

And it’s the second half of yet another back to back.

the pessimist in me sees that as a trap game, in Jersey, where Blackwood pulls his game out from four years ago and morphs into a freaking brick wall.

The optimist in me, though, sees him getting pulled 15 minutes in and a Hughes hat trick later 😈

2 hours ago, jagknife said:

And it’s the second half of yet another back to back.

the pessimist in me sees that as a trap game, in Jersey, where Blackwood pulls his game out from four years ago and morphs into a freaking brick wall.

The optimist in me, though, sees him getting pulled 15 minutes in and a Hughes hat trick later 😈

Honestly if Jack comes back at 100%, there's at least a non-zero chance of him dropping a hat trick-hat trick on them lol