GDT: Game 1 - Red Wings @ Your NEW JERSEY DEVILS, 7:30 pm, ESPN+ (This time we really DO rise!)

Colorado Rockies 1976

5 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

This has been the longest day at work in quite some time

Yeah seriously you ain't kiddin!

Let's Go Devils!  I love and hate the fact that this team has some expectation this season, I hope I can enjoy it.  My football season is already over as a Giants fan.  Though thanks to the past few seasons of Devils ineptitude I've grown fond of talking about draft position and prospects so early in the season.

Hate the 7:30 start too.  I need the season to start now.

9 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Lets Go Sport GIF by NHL

I’m wearing Jack’s ASG jersey from 2021-22 and my daughter is wearing Jack’s 2022-23 ASG jersey.  Great to be back!

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • EvilHeart 1

Vanecek looks great.  He's in perfect position, and looks really poised.  We didn't have a great PP nor a horrible PP, and we also didn't have a great PK or horrible PK.  

I like Smith on the PK, he got a lot of sh!t from people last season but we are going to need him to be solid on the 3rd pairing and also pitch in on penalty kills from time to time, and I think he can do it.  He's a good stay at home d-man.

I want to see Dougie be more aggressive on D, he's too passive when he goes into the corner or behind the goal line.