GDT: 12/29/23 Devils @ Senators 7:00 PM EST MSGN2

Rock

Probably going to be Daws in net (give Vitek the tougher Bruins), so they will need to play a tight game in front of him. He played well in his few AHL starts recently so fingers crossed it carries over. 

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 1

Get the feeling Daws gets this game.  I'm good with that...why not?

L

G

M

F

D!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

You up there?

No, not today but I did take that picture myself a few years ago while on a road trip to Kingston and Ottawa to see OHL games.  Didn't know they would be Devils at the time but Bahl and Graeme Clarke were both on the 67s team i saw play twice.   Clarke had a Michigan goal in the 67s game at Kingston.    

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Hoping for a good game here, have the nephews coming over who are die hard ranger fans so I’ll probably be stuck watching it on an iPad. If they lose I’m blaming it on them. 

I sometimes lament being the only hockey fan in my family, but just as often, I remember that this reality precludes putting up with obnoxious fans of other teams.

20 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I sometimes lament being the only hockey fan in my family, but just as often, I remember that this reality precludes putting up with obnoxious fans of other teams.

The only reason these two are obnoxious about it is because they’re 6 and 10 lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2