GDT: 3/11/24 - Devils @ Rangers 7:00 pm NHLN/MSGSN/MSG

ButlerBulldog

The Devils face their hated rivals from across the river for the third time this season, having lost the previous two contests at home.  This will be the first opportunity to deploy Kurtis MacDermid against the 6’7” buffoon Matt Rempe.  LGD!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DevilMinder said:

I feel like when you go to work and you know your department is about to be laid off but you go in anyway to see it play out.

Don't get embarrassed or hurt.

Yeah, just not our year, sucks, but as long as the Rangers don’t win the Cup, I’ll live with it.  Not like the Ranger window is endless.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah, just not our year, sucks, but as long as the Rangers don’t win the Cup, I’ll live with it.  Not the Ranger window is endless.

Can you imagine how insufferable Rangers fans would be if their team won a cup?  Nevermind that such an occurrence would be the franchise’s third in over eighty years.  1994 was at least somewhat bearable because the internet was still new, and social media didn’t yet exist.  Otherwise, we’d have been inundated nonstop with highlights from Games 6 and 7.

• Vomiting 2

Pretty much how it's been lately:

"Hey look, [insert team here] has been losing some, maybe if the Devils could somehow just..."

The Devils:  "nah"

Would love to see a win tonight, just because.  But not expecting it.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, bostondevil11 said:

Since this is on the NHL network I can't get it on ESPN+ and I am not going to be motivate to find a feed for the game. AS other said just don't get embarrassed. 

Same here.

• Like 2