GDT New Jersey Devils at Leafs 7PM MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

While some unbelieveably bad luck you might not ever see in your lifetimes is happening, they are also being exposed, too. You can't blame this on just luck. Unfortunetly, for this organization, i am afraid that's going to be the verdict that enables more of the same next season.  

I gotta say- its pretty fvcking hard to give up 8 shots on goal and lose. You almost have to try to lose when you only give up 8 shots.

It's like they want to dump games without actually looking like they're dumping games.  They've gotten pretty good at it :P

And people can kill Marty all they want, how about ****ing Zajac doing something?  Did he even play in the game?  Or Henrique?  Or ELIAS?!

Edited by NJDevs4978

I know marty isnt perfect but alot of the blame has to.be on the offense.. they cant score.

While I really like Marty, this one was completely unacceptable. That goal is just an embarrassement when the crappy goalie at the other end pulls out highlight-reel saves out of his hat.

so do you guys still want to draft a defense man?

I hope we win the lottery to get mackinnon or drouin. Knowing Conte and Lou they will draft "best player available" and pick jones.

We've scored 0 goals!!!!! What the fvck is wrong with you people?!

Lets say the devils had half the amount of shots that they had this game. Marty's numbers still look ugly in this game.

Sorry but 7 is right at least in this respect. When you are only facing 10-15 shots a night you better stop them at a better rate than he has been.

Sure. But if he stops 50 it doesn't matter if no one can score. No one says he's a great goalie anymore, but no one is attacking Zajac, Henrique, Elias, Clarkson, etc.

He's clearly at the end of his career, but he's getting no help offensively.

LOL at people blaming Marty. They didn't score a single goal. He could've let in every single shot and it wouldn't have mattered. It's not like he gave up one in the first few minutes and the team played from behind. it was 0-0 for 2+ periods. No one can finish or even just get a lucky bounce. It's astounding.

I sincerely hope they lose out this year. At this point, it's just a matter of if we "Stop Winnin' for MacKinnon" or "Throw the Towel In for Drouin".