Around the League 15-16 Edition

devilsrule33

After watching 1st 10 minutes, I though Rangers would be in there.  Lundquist should've been replaced earlier.  After Pen's 5th goal, the Ranger bench was done. You could see it. Pens are going to be a handful to next team.  Murray looks really good. Leave the flower on the bench.

On 4/24/2016 at 9:02 AM, vadvlfan said:

After watching 1st 10 minutes, I though Rangers would be in there.  Lundquist should've been replaced earlier.  After Pen's 5th goal, the Ranger bench was done. You could see it. Pens are going to be a handful to next team.  Murray looks really good. Leave the flower on the bench.

Yup. As soon as the 4th goal was scored, that's when Henrik should've gotten the hook. Gaining ground from being down 4-2 with half a game to go is not mission impossible. You do that by sending a message to your team and putting in Raanta. But nope, Henrik stayed in, the 5th goal was scored, then the 6th, game over.

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Guess they'll be playing MLS next season. 

I guess I'm one of the few that hates it.  Indeed I think it looks very soccer-ish, which I don't think is very appealing, and on top of that I'm just way more of a fan of logos actually being more of a character/symbol feel to them, rather than putting whatever it actually is into some crested design.  (i.e. Predators, Blackhawks, Coyotes, even Penguins for the most part)

I like the Panthers current logo, but hate the jersey design.  Hate how the shoulder yoke design goes down to the wrist and the lack of bottom striping makes it look like another team with practice jerseys as their primary ones.  They should just go back to their original design.  It is very 90's but pretty neat and memorable at the same time.

fitzpatrick.jpg072613_bure.jpg

Just now, DevsMan84 said:

I like the Panthers current logo, but hate the jersey design.  Hate how the shoulder yoke design goes down to the wrist and the lack of bottom striping makes it look like another team with practice jerseys as their primary ones.  They should just go back to their original design.  It is very 90's but pretty neat and memorable at the same time.

fitzpatrick.jpg072613_bure.jpg

I like/liked those a lot too. Especially the slanted stripes on the sleeves. It was unique and pretty cool looking.

3 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Also Detroit has revealed the name of their new arena.  This is not a joke.

lca announcement ODM web thumb 720x480

http://www.freep.com/story/money/business/michigan/2016/04/28/red-wings-name-new-arena-little-caesars-arena/83640322/

Hahahahahaha that has to be the least intimidating stadium name I have ever heard.  

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

22 hours ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Hahahahahaha that has to be the least intimidating stadium name I have ever heard.  

Ever eaten their "pizza"?? It's amongst some of the toughest, most inpentrable substances on the planet....id be scared to eat it......

• Like 1

StereoDesign, I know you think Habs fans are the worst, but let me just show you an exchange that represents the kind of sh!t we have to deal with from most Rangers fans on a daily basis. This is an actual Twitter interaction I'm having with a Rangers fan today.

Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 3.43.50 PM.png

Yes, he actually said that. That it's a coin flip between whether Ovechkin or Rick Nash is the better player, and that it's a coin flip between whether Holtby or Henrik Lundqvist is the better player. Like these people walk around New Jersey and New York and consider themselves hockey fans and come to our building when our teams play. This is what we have to deal with regularly.

Edited by DJ Eco

4 hours ago, DJ Eco said:

StereoDesign, I know you think Habs fans are the worst, but let me just show you an exchange that represents the kind of sh!t we have to deal with from most Rangers fans on a daily basis. This is an actual Twitter interaction I'm having with a Rangers fan today.

Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 3.43.50 PM.png

Yes, he actually said that. That it's a coin flip between whether Ovechkin or Rick Nash is the better player, and that it's a coin flip between whether Holtby or Henrik Lundqvist is the better player. Like these people walk around New Jersey and New York and consider themselves hockey fans and come to our building when our teams play. This is what we have to deal with regularly.

Most of the fans i follow aren't that dumb or misinformed. That's not a fan.