GDT: Washington @ Devils 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

I'll be there, don't care at all about the Yankees or baseball but that's definitely going to hurt the crowd tonight since some will skip the game for it. I'm hoping the fans that show up are loud, I know I will be. 

I want Nico to score the first goal to get the place rocking right off the bat.

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

Edited by Satans Hockey

LGD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Were going to win 5-2............... Our team speed and depth will come into play....  The caps will be completely on their heels in this one.  Fast Attacking Supportive

Hynes Rolling all 4 lines will wear This Cap team down. I think The Caps will spend more time chasing then anything else, were going to frustrate the sh!t out of the them......... Wooooooooooooooooo.................... 

DevsArmy_400x400.jpg

39 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I think an argument could've been made either way:  give KK a shot at one of the tougher opponents tonight (to see how he does), and give Cory an extra day to rest (he hasn't exactly had it easy back there).  But this is fine too.  I wasn't strongly for or against either scenario. 

Honestly, you're right, that's why I added the second part of what I said. If we needed 2 points for a playoff berth in April, then its important. Right now, it doesn't really matter much. 

As I said in the Toronto thread, that game was impressive to me, and I'm significantly excited now.  Not that I wasn't before, but being 3-0, and beating a good team like that on the road, it says something.  I'm hoping Hall and Nico get a goal tonight.  Not expecting both, but if one of them gets on the board, that would continue the confidence boost that I think most of the rest of the team is feeling right now, since a lot of the guys, even some of the unexpected players, have already contributed so far.

Here's hoping Cory is sharp once again, and we can continue putting pucks in the net. 

LGD!

• Like 3

For the first time ever I'm at a loss for words on my Devils. Been a Fan since 82, I've watched them go from bad to great but it was a slow process. Even though I am not sold yet on them being great this is light years from last years team.

Lets Go Devils!!!!!

It's been so much fun to watch the games - can't wait for tonight! LGD!! :evil: 
Btw, I remember when Ray sniped MoJo and he said something to the effect of Washington not being worried about trading in the Division because we weren't a team they feared & he was hoping that would change soon... Let's hope that changes tonight! 

Can you source this? I was thinking about that the other day and why they traded in division.

If that was a business setting, that's just not something you say to another manage, lest something changes, which is prone in sports.

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

Prout in for Mueller tonight. No doubt he'll be keeping tabs on Wilson. Have to say I thought Prout looked like a different player in pre-season so it'll be interesting to see what he brings.

Really? Oh God, Prout is really bad.

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

That is how he said he wanted it said.

Just now, nessus said:

Believe it or not, that's how he wants it pronounced now (with the English "J" sound). He recently requested that the announcers pronounce it that way.

Fun fact of my day. Lol

Like I said earlier too, tickets were more expensive than usual. The $35 200 levels were in the $60s and 70s. I checked the Tampa game and they were back to around $35. Idk.

Friday night, team's playing well, and Ovechkin's in town- not surprised by those prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk