GDT: Devils @ Vegas - 14 Mar @ 10p Eastern

jagknife

Just now, SterioDesign said:

is he though? The whole world knows he should get it next season but will Hynes strip Greene from the C ? 

i almost bought a Hall jersey online and was debating.... "should i get it with a C?" i kind of don't want to have to get it done locally... but also i dont want to look like a douche if Hall doesnt get the C lol

I also wonder. I think he should. But who knows. If he re-signs here, he will definitely be though, since Greene's contract expires at the same time as him.

4 minutes ago, mikepeluso8 said:

dude...to be fair, a lot of nights, they do SUCK....like really bad.  Don't act like they play like this every night because they don't 

Some fans are able to recognize that this is a work in progress, and that even though there's some tough nights, this has still been a year of tremendous strides...already 10 points ahead of last season's total, with 12 games left to play, and firmly in the playoff hunt.

• Like 4

Just now, mikepeluso8 said:

Check the standings homeslice.

If you think Florida is going to win every game until the end of the season then I guess you haven't watched much sports in your life. This is all about whether the Devils can win enough games to get in or not. The Devils will now be 5 up on them with them having 3 games in hand. They still have to play Boston four times. They lost to Ottawa the other night. They have been playing at a torrid place and STILL find themselves on the outside looking in. 

Maybe they get in, maybe they don't. If the Devils aren't in the playoffs it will have nothing to do with Florida and everything to do with the Devils not winning enough down the stretch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just saw the score and it just goes to show that we should stop jumping to conclusions when things go bad and

vice versa.  

It goes double for me.

i am one of the biggest morons when it comes to burying my teams way before hand.

Edited by njbuff
  • Like 1

I guess Severson wanted to hit the net no matter what.

One of those golden nights (doh!) where damned near EVERYTHING goes your way.  Two more wins on this trip that seemingly half the board thought the Devils would manage.  Great stuff.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, mikepeluso8 said:

dude...to be fair, a lot of nights, they do SUCK....like really bad.  Don't act like they play like this every night because they don't 

and to be fair. You suck as a fan every single night... like really bad. When you're not whining like a spoiled and entitled brat who doesn't appreciate anything you're posting negative sh!t in a topic where we're winning 8-3 against a TOP TEAM in the league in an almost must-win game. 

I mean come the fvck on

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

and to be fair. You suck as a fan every single night... like really bad. When you're not whining like a spoiled and entitled brat who doesn't appreciate anything you're posting negative sh!t in a topic where we're winning 8-3 against a TOP TEAM in the league in an almost must-win game. 

I mean come the fvck on

And you're...Canadian.