GDT: Devils @ Tampa Game 5 4/21/2018 3:00 PM NBC, NBCSN

MadDog2020

2 hours ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

I can respect that. Still a bitch move, but at least not shying away from it. 

Now he wants to be able to spear another player AND get good PR for it. He can go fvck himself.

Edited by Neb00rs
  • Like 2

I'm not ready for this awesome season to end. Going to the Rock and watching on the jumbotron because why not soak up every minute of our team being in the playoffs?

Devils win 3-2, Hall with another goal, Severson with a goal to redeem that garbo play on Kucherov's goal, and Mojo with the GWG. Hall with 3 PTS... again.

Not going to wax poetic on the season yet because the season is not yet over... but I just want to say I am proud of this team no matter what happens. Bring it back to Jersey! Let's go!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Steven M. said:

I'm not ready for this awesome season to end. Going to the Rock and watching on the jumbotron because why not soak up every minute of our team being in the playoffs?

Devils win 3-2, Hall with another goal, Severson with a goal to redeem that garbo play on Kucherov's goal, and Mojo with the GWG. Hall with 3 PTS... again.

Not going to wax poetic on the season yet because the season is not yet over... but I just want to say I am proud of this team no matter what happens. Bring it back to Jersey! Let's go!

Both COL and PHI have extended their series with road wins.  (the PHI win especially surprised me; they have barely been competitive.)  Who says we can't?  Win or lose, they have us hoping for a great future.  Let's finish strong, all out!

• Like 4

In the mountains in rural Georgia and my plans to watch the game are already set.  I won't be missing this one.  Vatanen out.  On the road.  In an elimination game. Cards are stacked against us. We've played in this way all season long and have triumphed more often than not which is what has gotten us this far. Let's keep it going. 

Let's Go Devils!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The PR team is really on point with these things. I love it.

LGD!!!!!!!

-Things I expect to see:

1. Future captain Taylor Hall have a bounce back game.

2. Noesen and Coleman to have a great game.

3. Schneider to come up big several times to keep NJ in it.

4. Stafford to mishandle the puck on great scoring chances.

-Things I'd like to see:

1. Boyle step up.

2. Wood step up.

3. Zacha put pucks on net.

4. The D keep the slot clear of Tampa players and not give them easy scoring chances.

5. Maroon make better decisions with the puck everywhere that isn't behind the other team's net.

Edited by NJDevils1214
  • Like 1

The PR team is really on point with these things. I love it.
LGD!!!!!!!
-Things I expect to see:
1. Future captain Taylor Hall have a bounce back game.
2. Noesen and Coleman to have a great game.
3. Schneider to come up big several times to keep NJ in it.
4. Stafford to mishandle the puck on great scoring chances.
-Things I'd like to see:
1. Boyle step up.
2. Wood step up.
3. Zacha put pucks on net.
4. The D keep the slot clear of Tampa players and not give them easy scoring chances.
5. Maroon make better decisions with the puck everywhere that isn't behind the other team's net.

You forgot ‘Kucherov laid the fvck out’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Lol why even bother speculating at this point that ooo he might still play, what's he gonna do? Take the first flight out tomorrow morning for the 3pm game? Lol 

Well Palms did in Montreal lol...but yeah I see that as highly unlikely here.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

That would go under "Boyle step up" but really is its own category of "Thing's I don't expect to see".

Boyle isn’t the guy, just because he’s on the 4th line it doesn’t mean he plays physical. 

If you are looking to lay someone out, Wood would be a better choice.