GDT: Blackhawks @ Devils 7PM

Nicomo

Nope, sorry, not one game they play is fun.  This team is a bunch of pathetic fvcks and the worst team with apparently this “skill” that they apparently have.  They flat out fvcking suck with hardly any talent.  Don’t care if someone argues with me that they have good talent and they’re better than the 2015 team blah blah blah.  Yeah, if they had talent would they win a fvcking game?  Don’t think it’s the coaches anymore, they just flat out don’t have the talent, they can barely skate, can barely control the puck and make dumb fvcking passes.  Their fvcking play is absolutely predictable.   I know every fvcking pass they’re gonna make before it happens and so does every fvcking team.  They flat out fvcking suck.  Perennial losers this fvcking franchise.  Don’t care if it sucks reading this or if you ignored it.  This isn’t a fvcking hockey team.  Fvcking sick of them.  Wonder if I can add any additional “fvcks” in this post.  Oh yeah, fvck them.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Nope, sorry, not one game they play is fun.  This team is a bunch of pathetic fvcks and the worst team with apparently this “skill” that they apparently have.  They flat out fvcking suck with hardly any talent.  Don’t care if someone argues with me that they have good talent and they’re better than the 2015 team blah blah blah.  Yeah, if they had talent would they win a fvcking game?  Don’t think it’s the coaches anymore, they just flat out don’t have the talent, they can barely skate, can barely control the puck and make dumb fvcking passes.  Their fvcking play is absolutely predictable.   I know every fvcking pass they’re gonna make before it happens and so does every fvcking team.  They flat out fvcking suck.  Perennial losers this fvcking franchise.  Don’t care if it sucks reading this or if you ignored it.  This isn’t a fvcking hockey team.  Fvcking sick of them.  Wonder if I can add any additional “fvcks” in this post.  Oh yeah, fvck them.

you should try to calm down. the players on this team are very talented, just sucks that they don't gel with each other. nothing can be done. it is what it is. hope we get the right players, coaches, and picks in the next season or 2. we ain't that far away from competing(playoff spot). 

10 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

I thought said you stopped watching them or something. 

10 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I thought said you stopped watching them or something. 

Trust me I fvcking want to, it’s like a fvcking train wreck, can’t look away.  No idea why I watch, I know the fvcking outcome any way.  Maybe I just want to see what Hughes is gonna do, really don’t fvcking know.  Hughes is about the only player who I’m interested in seeing what he may do, him and Nico.  Not even interested to see what Hall is gonna do, not as entertaining, besides why the fvck would I care watching him when he’s pretty much on his way to Colorado any way.  I just don’t see this team having the talent way too many people are giving them credit for.  Can they move the puck around in the offensive zone?  No, they fvcking can’t.  Their passes suck, just look at their power play.  Let’s skate 120 feet up the ice, oh wait, I have an idea, let’s now pass it back 30 feet so the next schmuck can try skating the puck up and never gain control in the offensive zone.  Every other team in the league can move the puck around the zone on the pp.  They just don’t have the talent, they’re a bad team.  Their play every fvcking night proves that.  Don’t know what else to write, just so fvcking sick of them, it’s just beyond pathetic.

22 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

you should try to calm down. the players on this team are very talented, just sucks that they don't gel with each other. nothing can be done. it is what it is. hope we get the right players, coaches, and picks in the next season or 2. we ain't that far away from competing(playoff spot). 

How many years already does it have to be before they’re “competing” for a playoff spot?  Seriously, when will it ever end with this fvcking franchise?  Sickening.  They’re way more than 2 years out from being good.  They’re missing 3 decent defenseman because they have at most 1 and not even fvcking sure who that is any more.

47 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

He made a good move and had Crawford beat. It'll come. You make it sound like it was a garbage attempt.

Looks like he needs to move mountains to score a goal when all the other rookies are doing it without a sweat. It’s  frustrating. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ajsgolf said:

Tell us how you really feel …..Now take your meds.

25 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

Looks like he needs to move mountains to score a goal when all the other rookies are doing it without a sweat. It’s  frustrating. 

He almost had a goal in the first. A stiff fart could have pushed that puck across the line. He's had at least 3 of those "pucks on the line" incidents this year. The kid can barely grow chin stubble and people are already frustrated with him. 

11 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I missed the game, why didn’t Nico play? 

They just said he was sick. 

• Thanks 1

Was at the game tonight.. quite a decent amount of hawk fans tonight. Man this team really doesn't have any rhythm.. and OT was a bunch of possession with no results. Honestly Taylor should have gotten off that last min.. he was gassed and could barely muster the strength to chase a stretch pass. Dunno.. Mac played well tonight though... I guess that's the silver lining.