GDT: Buffalo vs NJ

pumpkin cutter

9 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

so did the team just lend a devils jersey to Daws dad? lol he still had his tag hanging on the sleeve after the game

I’m guessing they had it made up at the arena. I don’t think it would have a tag if it was actually one of his. 

Just watched this on playback…was nice to see the Devils finally be able to overcome the Sabres, who looked they were tired after the first period (they played last night).  Some scary moments and at times it felt like those posts and missed opportunities were going to come to back to bite them…so glad it didn’t turn out that way.

Obviously thrilled for Daws and his family…and both that “other” Nico and Pavel.  And great pass by Severson to set Pavel up.

PK…when did this guy completely forget how to hold a damn puck in?!  He’s been so infuriating this season.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Just watched this on playback…was nice to see the Devils finally be able to overcome the Sabres, who looked they were tired after the first period (they played last night).  Some scary moments and at times it felt like those posts and missed opportunities were going to come to back to bite them…so glad it didn’t turn out that way.

Obviously thrilled for Daws and his family…and both that “other” Nico and Pavel.  And great pass by Severson to set Pavel up.

PK…when did this guy completely forget how to hold a damn puck in?!  He’s been so infuriating this season.

I rewound it 3 times to see how exactly Studenic did not score in the second period. Baffling.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jerrydevil said:

I rewound it 3 times to see how exactly Studenic did not score in the second period. Baffling.

Some guys just have that way of not finishing.  

15 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

lolz.

if only...

8 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

He needs to up his workout video ratio. Started really late this off-season, needs to post more to catch up and he'll be in mid-season form in no time! /s

I know PK showed some mild promise in becoming a different kind of player last season…but so far that’s feeling more and more negated by his general awfulness this season.  He can’t be gone soon enough.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

29 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I know PK showed some mild promise in becoming a different kind of player last season…but so far that’s feeling more and more negated by his general awfulness this season.  He can’t be gone soon enough.

In the past, I’ve said I would take him back next year as a third pairing guy at an appropriate salary but at this point, the only job he should be competing for next year is Dano’s

Edited by Lateralous
  • Like 2

On a more positive note…Zacha’s scored 24 goals and added 28 assists over his last 74 NHL games.  Not bad at all.  

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Subban's offense reminds me of Rolston's second run. That big slapshot that goes everywhere but in net and nothing else. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Subban's offense reminds me of Rolston's second run. That big slapshot that goes everywhere but in net and nothing else. 

Reminds me of a little of Eric Gelinas too…once every blue moon, one of his shots finds the back of the net, and it looks so imposing when it happens.  But it’s such an incredibly rare occurrence…and then there’s the rest of the crap that you have to put with (I’m referring strictly to on-ice stuff here).  He’s just SO lackadaisical.