GDT: COYOTES @ DEVILS 1/19/22 7pm MSG+

eaglejelly

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Without looking it up, I wanna say the Devils lose a lot

Fixed

I've been frustrated like most of us are but i'm still pretty calm and patient about things generally.

I'll say this though. If NAS if still behind the bench next season, i will take all the negative energy i won't have to spend towards Subban anymore and put it on our management. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Getting blown out by the worst team in the league - at home - after being off for 6 days…

this is the kind of game that should be enough to get people fired. 

I feel like we've had about 10 of these games already this season.  They didn't get anyone fired, I wouldn't expect this one to.  Complacency is almost as bad, or worse, than actually losing.

• Like 1

Love this extended shot of the Three Stooges not doing a damned thing.  Just get them out of here already.

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

I've been frustrated like most of us are but i'm still pretty calm and patient about things generally.

I'll say this though. If NAS if still behind the bench next season, i will take all the negative energy i won't have to spend towards Subban anymore and put it on our management. 

“But he’s a players coach! They love him” - Fitz, the brainless

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

You're assuming they wont bring him back. I could see Tom resigning him because it's "good for the locker room"

• Like 1