• Draft Nemec
    • Draft Jiricek
    • Trade down
    • Trade for immediate help
    • Draft Cooley
    • Other

Just now, MB3 said:

I WILL NEVER RETURN TO NJDEVS

BUT WHEN I DO IN A WEEK I WILL THROW A TEMPER TANTRUM EVERY DAY AND THEN SAY MB3 NEEDS HELP!!!!!!!!!!

You don't need help but you are by far the best at tossing sh!t out there then castigated people for not agreeing with you.

Just now, MB3 said:

I WILL NEVER RETURN TO NJDEVS

BUT WHEN I DO IN A WEEK I WILL THROW A TEMPER TANTRUM EVERY DAY AND THEN SAY MB3 NEEDS HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you said you wouldn’t reply to me?  So far you reply to me at least a couple times a week.

When can I hear the story again about a devils player or Daneyko flirting with your wife?  You like to tell that story at least 2-3 times a year and then get pissy when people bring up your family and try to get them perma-banned.

2 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

You don't need help but you are by far the best at tossing sh!t out there then castigated people for not agreeing with you.

More than a couple people I have talked to said the best time in years on njdevs was when him and SD were banned for a month.

Just now, DevsMan84 said:

So we chose the 2nd overall on maybe a second pairing d-man instead of trading it for a top line winger who can score 40 goals.

L-O-L

Yes Lol, if he's on the second pair I'd assume our D is pretty dam good then, like teams like Tampa etc, a great fkin problem to have. Lmao 

3 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

While we all have different opinions on the draft, we are all debating it civilly. There’s only one poster actually throwing names at posters. He’s probably looking to cash in his perma-ban.

1 minute ago, Muevelos said:

Yes Lol, if he's on the second pair I'd assume our D is pretty dam good then, like teams like Tampa etc, a great fkin problem to have. Lmao 

You don’t use your second overall on a D-man who isn’t a top pairing d-man.  He could have been had later on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MB3 said:

jesus fvcking christ lol. 3rd pair defenseman in 2 years IF WE'RE LUCKY. Listen to yourself! It's impossible to believe you're this out of touch. Tampa just had McDonaugh and Sergachev on their 2nd pairing. Severson is a UFA next season. Nemec is unmistakably a significantly better prospect than Muk. 

Unmistakably? Uh according to who? And what does McDonaugh playing second pair on a cup team have to do with anything?

Edited by devlman

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

19 years old and he's already a bust. Quick! Someone call Nemec a bust 9 minutes after the pick and set a forum record!!!!!!

Nemec has never scored one goal for this team! Clearly a bust!! Should have taken *this spot to be filled in 5 years*

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

You don't fix a sh!tty D by using your only good piece by selecting someone who has injury problems, is 18 and still is a couple seasons out from taking a spot. The Devils fuvked up. No way he starts any sooner or his development will be royally messed up.

Who's got injury problems? 

13 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

Fills a need for us in 2025. Cool

Luke Hughes is nhl ready now. He didn’t need the second year. Why are you so sure Nemec will need a second year too? Maybe he plays in the AHL next year and is ready to come up in 2024 when Luke comes up. Maybe he kills it like Dawson Mercer and plays a full season with the Devils next year.

Edited by Jerzey

15 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

if you don't like the pick, blame ty smith.. see ya ty

this is true. We heard all season that Ty was only 21 years old and defense is the hardest position to learn/play in the NHL and it requires patience, you can't rush these things.  So yeah I completely get the hesitation in thinking this guy is going to contribute at a meaningful level any time soon.

Regardless he's ours now so hopefully he's successful.

Edited by titans04

Just now, MB3 said:

the Devils have repeatedly shown they're not going to blow their load to accelerate a re-build at the expense of building a legitimate contender. That's what Lou did, and it set us back a decade. That's what Shero did and we're still feeling the effects. That's not what Fitz is going to do. You can disagree with it, but if you're surprised by it that's a you problem. 

Did you just copy and paster this from last year's draft post or the year before or year before that?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1