GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Detroit Red Wings 7:00 PM TNT

eaglejelly

Team has been playing a bit better lately, with a good win against the Pens and shootout lose to the streaking Canes. Hopefully we can keep it up and get back to our consistent winning ways from earlier this year as we approach the midway point of the season.

Let's Go Devils.

• Like 3

Even with this slump the Devils are still on pace for 108-109 points.  At this time last season they were on pace for 73.  Not saying that means all is well (and they are obviously playing in a tough division), but at least right now this team is FAR from dead.  Hope they can build upon having banked 3 points in their last two games.

• Like 1

We're not hearing as much about Seider this year eh? Not sure if he's in a sophomore slump (not that his point total is bad) or maybe he's focus more on the defensive side. Or playing with Chiarot is not helping lol

Didn't catch any of his game this year so im curious to see tonight.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

We're not hearing as much about Seider this year eh? Not sure if he's in a sophomore slump (not that his point total is bad) or maybe he's focus more on the defensive side. Or playing with Chiarot is not helping lol

Didn't catch any of his game this year so im curious to see tonight.

Wow dude has less points than Siegenthaler. 

Totally jumped the shark after the whole "Pinizyn Seider" thing. 

10 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Wow dude has less points than Siegenthaler. 

Totally jumped the shark after the whole "Pinizyn Seider" thing. 

ah well i guess since there's actually articles written calling it a sophomore slump i guess it's a possibility lol

He's on pace for 34pts, which is not terrible but he's very young. im very confident he'll bounce back. Sophomore slumps are extremely common and well.. the term exist for a reason lol

https://thehockeywriters.com/red-wings-solutions-seider-sophomore-slump/

Edited by SterioDesign

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

ah well i guess since there's actually articles written calling it a sophomore slump i guess it's a possibility lol

He's on pace for 34pts, which is not terrible but he's very young. im very confident he'll bounce back. Sophomore slumps are extremely common and well.. the term exist for a reason lol

https://thehockeywriters.com/red-wings-solutions-seider-sophomore-slump/

Nah, my theory is better. :) 

So with the USA vs Canada game at the same time of this one.... 

Who's watching both?

Who's watching one but staying updated on their phone on the other game. If so which game is your main focus? 

Who doesn't care at all about the juniors game? 

If i was home i'd watch both at the same time but i'll be at my buddy's place for the Canada USA game so i'll keep track of the Devils game on my phone unfortunately.

• Like 1

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Who's watching both?

Who's watching one but staying updated on their phone on the other game. If so which game is your main focus? 

If i was home i'd watch both at the same time but i'll be at my buddy's place for the Canada USA game so i'll keep track of the Devils game on my phone unfortunately.

Definitely watching the Devils, but I haven't watched a single game of the Juniors so that makes sense. 

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Definitely watching the Devils, but I haven't watched a single game of the Juniors so that makes sense. 

so i could basically tell you that Luke Hughes has been playing all his games with a Star Wars The Phantom Menace birthday hat strapped to his helmet and you'd have to believe me cause you have no proofs that he didn't......

8 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

so i could basically tell you that Luke Hughes has been playing all his games with a Star Wars The Phantom Menace birthday hat strapped to his helmet and you'd have to believe me cause you have no proofs that he didn't......

I saw some highlights and he was not wearing said hat, so it couldn't have been all game, every game. 

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

Who's watching both?

Why Dont We Have Both GIF

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

I’ll find video to debunk your claim, lol.  I’m watching the Devils and switching to Juniors when I get the chance.

Deeevvviiiilllllsssss!

I never pay attention to Juniors tournaments, but I'm hearing the buzz about this one and Bedard, so I'm mildly interested.  I'm at the bar about to watch the Devils on TNT, but I can watch the juniors game on my phone if it's on network TV. Anyone know how to get it?