GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ New Jersey Devils 4/11/23, 7:00PM MSGSN, ESPN+

Aznjsn

It is confirmed that.... Luke Hughes will make his NHL debut tonight! https://www.nhl.com/news/luke-hughes-to-make-new-jersey-debut/c-343353146

Will Jack break the franchise record for single season most pts??

As I'm sure we're all aware.. Buffalo squeaked out an OT-Shootout over the Rags last night, so hopefully they're fatigued.. but we have an opportunity tonight to take the first spot in the Metro following the Canes loss last night. 

LMFGD, I'm ready to lose my voice tonight at the Rock!!!

• Like 4

Canes play tonight at well, at home vs the Red Wings.  So depending on how tonight goes, Devils can find themselves anywhere from being eliminated from first-place contention to being in control of their own destiny for first with one game left in the season.  Crazy sh!t.  If the Devils finish tonight tied or up a point, they're fully in the driver's seat come that final matchup against the Caps...not saying they'll necessarily pull it off, but just to be playing for the Metro title when we all would've been happy with a WC berth coming into the season...one hell of a year!

L

G

M

F

D!!!

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1

It's Dougie Hamilton bobblehead night tonight and it's the last time this season we have to see these 3rd jerseys.

I want 4 points from Jack tonight to hit 100 because I really don't want to even debate driving down to DC on Thursday lol

Also, score a fvcking goal Palat!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

These are better than our 3rd jerseys...

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

It's Dougie Hamilton bobblehead night tonight and it's the last time this season we have to see these 3rd jerseys.

I want 4 points from Jack tonight to hit 100 because I really don't want to even debate driving down to DC on Thursday lol

Also, score a fvcking goal Palat!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

These are better than our 3rd jerseys...

These jerseys are fire. I’d buy one

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bonginator11 said:

These jerseys are fire. I’d buy one

Yeah I want one of those!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aitchmack said:

Even though I'm not convinced giving Luke Hughes his debut in such a must win game is the right thing to do, I'm excited to see him play. 

LGD!

Yeah, as much as I want to see him play and succeed, I'm really surprised to see him inserted into the lineup with two games to go in the season. Is he eligible for playoffs, or are there restrictions?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

What night is projected for game 1? Anyone have a clue? 

Season ends Friday for all teams, with Sat and Sunday being no games. Usually they tend to have Monday off too, and I have a feeling Eastern Conf games will start Tues and Western Conference on Wednesday, but that's purely a guess.

21 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Season ends Friday for all teams, with Sat and Sunday being no games. Usually they tend to have Monday off too, and I have a feeling Eastern Conf games will start Tues and Western Conference on Wednesday, but that's purely a guess.

Ok thank you. Scheduling on that sucked should have had season end on a Tuesday and grab weekend games. Oh well looking forward to it either way.  don’t care who we play or where we play. It’s go time. 

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Honestly that’s bad a$$

42 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

What night is projected for game 1? Anyone have a clue? 

34 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

The playoffs start on Monday, that's been announced for awhile, so we will either play Monday or Tuesday 

• Like 1