2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

On 5/4/2023 at 11:17 PM, LIDevsFan1 said:

game three will be the first true playoff home game for our team.  (you all know what i mean) hope that gives them some juice the stats notwothstanding. 

Yes! I’m going tomorrow and can’t wait to have our arena back to normal!

• Like 3
  • EvilHeart 2

3 hours ago, Nicomo said:

They need to get Bratt as far away from Nico as possible. I’d put Bratt on the Boqvist line where it would be known that Bratt has to be the man driving the bus on that line. No deferring, over passing and generally soft play. He would have to be getting involved.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2023 at 6:55 PM, DevilMinder said:

From a facebook page I randomly saw

343990466_763655478578550_9127105640608722195_n.jpg

Holy sh!t!  Hockey is played on ice!?

• Shocking 1

On 5/4/2023 at 11:17 PM, LIDevsFan1 said:

game three will be the first true playoff home game for our team.  (you all know what i mean) hope that gives them some juice the stats notwothstanding. 

Agreed. Hope it sells out.

15 minutes ago, vincois said:

Even with Lindy being a contender for Jack Adams, I wonder if Fitz will bring him back? Seems as if players like him. I think Brunette (w/ approval of N) will be hired by another NHL team. (Columbus-). 

At this point, do we give a fvck about Brewnet getting hired away?  We had our most exciting season in years and somehow this guy is responsible for the two biggest embarrassments, the flaccid Power Play and Mexican Lagergate 

Edited by Lateralous
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Lateralous said:

At this point, do we give a fvck about Brewnet getting hired away?  We had our most exciting season in years and somehow this guy is responsible for the two biggest embarrassments, the flaccid Power Play and Mexican Lagergate 

The evolution has begun and I’m loving this!!

But for real, good luck, he can go flounder with CBJ and Johnny Lake Erie and take his stupid double drop pass slingshot zone entry with him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anhkheg said:

The Panthers are playing like they are possessed. The Leafs on their last life line.

FLA is scary. They barely made it in and now they're just rolling. A team with heart can be much scarier than one overloaded with skill like Toronto.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

FLA is scary. They barely made it in and now they're just rolling. A team with heart can be much scarier than one overloaded with skill like Toronto.

Swagger. They are just confident they are going to win.

Rooting for Kraken, I just dont like PDB, he is only good for the first two years and then it takes 5+ years for the franchise to recover from the huge hole he leaves in player development.

Plus, I dont Max Domi, still havent forgotten what his dad did to Neidermeyer.

Edited by Anhkheg

40 minutes ago, Anhkheg said:

Rooting for Kraken, I just dont like PDB, he is only good for the first two years and then it takes 5+ years for the franchise to recover from the huge hole he leaves in player development.

Plus, I dont Max Domi, still havent forgotten what his dad did to Neidermeyer.

And what’s fvcked up is that Dano said he’s good friends with that pr!ck tie, how’s that fvcking possible after what that a$shole did.

• Like 1