2024 stadium series game NJD VS PHI -Jerseys Revealed-

2ELIAS6

9 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

The Islanders ones looks like they just ran out of ideas. At least the Rangers one there was an attempt to include something from the teams current setup in a new way.

They tried a subtle version of youthful urban marketing for last years release. But yeah they have committed to it this year. Given the move for the All Star game branding it seems like a coordinated effort.

The isles took the Nashville ones and said “oh those are cool”

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I thought Fanatics only sells the cheaper ones and the indo “authentics” are actually adidas?

I know the “authentic” heritage I bought a few years ago doesn’t say fanatics anywhere on it. 

But I’d be down for a MiC hookup if you want to share it…

I’d be interested too…

• Vomiting 1

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I thought Fanatics only sells the cheaper ones and the indo “authentics” are actually adidas?

I know the “authentic” heritage I bought a few years ago doesn’t say fanatics anywhere on it. 

But I’d be down for a MiC hookup if you want to share it…

They aren’t the MiC’s, they are still indo ‘authentics’. But the letters and numbers are not glued on like the sh!t you get on Fanatics or the Devils team store; they are the tackle twill sewn on letters and numbers. Much better quality. Jersey Baron is the guy; he’s on eBay.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

They aren’t the MiC’s, they are still indo ‘authentics’. But the letters and numbers are not glued on like the sh!t you get on Fanatics or the Devils team store; they are the tackle twill sewn on letters and numbers. Much better quality. Jersey Baron is the guy; he’s on eBay.

I've bought from Jersey Baron a few times, and yeah, he can a bit pricey, but his stuff is much more legit.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jagknife said:

The isles took the Nashville ones and said “oh those are cool”

SMASHVILLE

6 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I've bought from Jersey Baron a few times, and yeah, he can a bit pricey, but his stuff is much more legit.  

Yeah he has really good stuff. Expensive, but worth it for the quality.

Edited by MadDog2020

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

NHL Shop does sell stitched “authentics” with sewn on letters and #’s for the record. 

https://shop.nhl.com/new-jersey-devils/mens-new-jersey-devils-jack-hughes-adidas-red-home-primegreen-authentic-player-jersey/t-81596357+p-040273445335+z-8-434778900

Just now, Nicomo said:

I’ve heard horror stories galore. I will NEVER buy a jersey from NHL shop.

9 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’ve heard horror stories galore. I will NEVER buy a jersey from NHL shop.

Fair enough. I might have to give this guy a try. I see people on Reddit saying you can actually get them a little cheaper if you email him instead of buying off eBay. Do you have any experience doing that? 

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Fair enough. I might have to give this guy a try. I see people on Reddit saying you can actually get them a little cheaper if you email him instead of buying off eBay. Do you have any experience doing that? 

Can’t say I’ve ever e-mailed him; I usually just buy right from his store. But he’s very responsive if you have questions, and he has really nice stuff. 

• Like 1

I like ours, a lot. To me it's easily the choice for the third Jersey instead of those horrendous prison looking ones that we have now. This new red one is clean, bright, and bold.

I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't like the Flyers one. The way the colors are represented it seems very blotchy and patchy. Looks like a quilt of colors sewn together.

I don't really like the Islanders or rangers ones either. The Isles isn't terrible, but it definitely seems pretty simplistic and bland.

The rangers one is just downright terrible. Extremely plain and just unappealing. The large n y r on the front definitely seems out of place, kindergartenish, and just too bulky.

4 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah he has really good stuff. Expensive, but worth it for the quality.

Do you guys have a link for this?   I googled ebay jersey baron and found a link where I could get lots of 2014 Stadium Series merch if I wanted to relive that awful day (minus the two Elias goals).   

Edited by Lateralous

17 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Do you guys have a link for this?   I googled ebay jersey baron and found a link where I could get lots of 2014 Stadium Series merch if I wanted to relive that awful day (minus the two Elias goals).   

IMG_7440.png

• Like 1

I bought my Hughes RR1 from him.  Also my Hischier RR2.  The Hischier nameplate font isn’t fully accurate, but the rest of the jersey is perfect.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Can't have a jersey release without some bullet points explaining everything lol I really like these though... 

They really look nice. I’d much rather use these as the official thirds. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

They really look nice. I’d much rather use these as the official thirds. 

I might go early for the next home game and grab one, I just want a blank one so should hopefully be easier but who knows, I'm expecting it to be an absolute mad house with people trying to get them. 

Like we all talked about before these should have been well stocked way back in November and people would have been buying them almost all season. Would have been nice to not have this be a sh!t show just to grab one. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I might go early for the next home game and grab one, I just want a blank one so should hopefully be easier but who knows, I'm expecting it to be an absolute mad house with people trying to get them. 

Like we all talked about before these should have been well stocked way back in November and people would have been buying them almost all season. Would have been nice to not have this be a sh!t show just to grab one. 

I’ve learned over the years that the incompetence of the NHL (and the Devils too- remember what a sh!t show it was for merch every time we retired a jersey number) will never cease and they will never learn. Releasing these jerseys now and not in November or December is one of the absolute all-time inexplicable, stupid marketing decisions ever. But this league is a clown show from pillar to post, so. Par for the course. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 2