Before we all disperse

SC Devs Fan

Before we all go our separate ways and traffic here dwindles to a minimum, just wanted to Thank all the guys and gals who run the board as well as all who post here, letting someone like me remain a Devil fan thru this board (and Center Ice!) despite living miles away. Argue all you want if this season was a success or failure, you can't argue it was another winning year on the Board.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this place. Brad and Co are the mans (and womans).

I WISH the Giants had a place like this. Big Blue Interactive is a bitter mess, like the Rangers forums.

I look forward to coming here for solace when the Giants open their season 1-3.

I look forward to coming here for solace when the Giants open their season 1-3.

Hey you'll get none from me B )

but we do have a hefty football thread or ten going on around here too !!

that is the best thing about this place... it goes so BEYOND hockey and more to actually knowing some PEOPLE we all have a bunch of stuff in common with !!! :koolaid:

I agree with basically all that has been said (except the Giants part :P ).

But yea this place is great. I love this place because it gives me a place to talk hockey with a bunch of Devils fans, which is fantastic because we all live with Rangers and Flyers fans around us. We're not like Minnesota or Montreal where there is one team around and everyone is a fan of the same team, but on this site it's like that, so it's nice.

Before we all go our separate ways and traffic here dwindles to a minimum, just wanted to Thank all the guys and gals who run the board as well as all who post here, letting someone like me remain a Devil fan thru this board (and Center Ice!) despite living miles away. Argue all you want if this season was a success or failure, you can't argue it was another winning year on the Board.

:hail: Yep, thanks to the admins and posters here, I'll definately be around here for years to come, this place is fantastic.

I love this place. Brad and Co are the mans (and womans).

Thanks! I'm pretty awesome indeed! :giggle:

This truly is a great board though, coming from someone who lurks 90% of the time. Thanks for all the effort to keep it up and running smoothly. :dance:

Agreed! Much appreciation to the admins and the posters. I rarely post but I read this forum, DR.com and HF.com every morning before work and at night when I get home. I'm not sure what I'm going to do as I'm trying to wake up in the morning now that the season is over.

Thanks again to everyone that makes this site possible!

Here's a round of applause for you all!

:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for the praise everyone. I think Rowdy, MSweet and I can all agree we love coming here as much as you for good debate. This place is easily my favorite place to visit on the web. Even if I didn't have a hand in the background I would visit.

The posters here steal the show, don't kid yourself otherwise :)

I could not agree more with what everyone has said. Thanks to the admins for keeping this excellent board running smoothly and thanks to the posters for making this my favorite place to talk hockey. I don't know what I would do without a place like this to celebrate wins, and to help me get over some tough losses. Thanks to everyone who helped make this place the one site I check every day when I wake up and right before I go to bed.

Cheers :cheers:

This place doesn't become a total ghost town during the offseason I hope? I'm not ready to let this place go for a few months. :D

Agreed. Hopefully some people will stick around to talk about the changes made over the off season. This will be my first summer that I belonged to this board where I do not go away for the majority of the summer, so I will be on this site almost every day in the off season.