2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

Caps choking away the series after being up 3-0. Any Ovechkin led team will always choke for one reason or another. Whether it's the Caps or Russian Olympic squad.

The Caps choking started way before Ovechkin.  They used to blow 3-1 leads against the Mario Pens every other year.  Now they're blowing them against the Rangers.  It's ingrained in their DNA.

I'll be very surprised if it's not a dominant Rangers win in NY on Wednesday.

Caps showed a little life after being down 4-1, but come on.. too little to late.

trotz will have them ready. I'm predicting a one goal game with maybe an empty netter but idk which way it will go. I'm probably 60-40 rags but it's close to a toss up.

I subscribe to the due theory and the Caps are due.

trotz will have them ready. I'm predicting a one goal game with maybe an empty netter but idk which way it will go. I'm probably 60-40 rags but it's close to a toss up.

I subscribe to the due theory and the Caps are due.

Andrew Gross just noted that the Rangers had ZERO attempts over the final 14:56 last night compared to 32 attempts(9 shots, 15 blocked, 8 missed) for the Caps. I knew the Caps were taking it to the Rangers but that's flat out domination and you'd hope they'd carry that over to Wednesday night. If only they could limit the breakdowns at the starts(and ends) of periods