GDT - Jerseys Team vs New York 1994's

'7'

Now THAT was fun. Had an idiot group of Ranger fans behind me spewing nonsende the entire game."oh ya bra the devils are 28th in attendance, they barely get 80% , they couldnt event sellout Mawty night."

I obliterated those aholes with stats, sold out 6 of 7, obviously marty night was a sellout, yes ESPN says we average 84% capacity but thats based on the old capacity we had, we average 91%, stop spewing trash."

They were speechless and did not say a word for the rest of the game.

Although he gave up 4 goals I have to hand it to Henrik, he was phenomenal, we could have had 10 goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

The first few minutes of the game, including the Kennedy goal, had the feel of a 5-goal rangers win. When they went up 2-1 I thought for sure it was a blow out. Something about this team doesn't quit. Playoffs or not -- thank the Lord in heaven because DEVILS HOCKEY IS WATCHABLE AGAIN.

This is accurate. This time last year I had to force myself to watch and I was annoyed the whole time. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Zubie#8 said:

Now THAT was fun. Had an idiot group of Ranger fans behind me spewing nonsende the entire game."oh ya bra the devils are 28th in attendance, they barely get 80% , they couldnt event sellout Mawty night."

I obliterated those aholes with stats, sold out 6 of 7, obviously marty night was a sellout, yes ESPN says we average 84% capacity but thats based on the old capacity we had, we average 91%, stop spewing trash."

Although he gave up 4 goals I have to hand it to Henrik, he was phenomenal, we could have had 10 goals.

Rangers fans are always experts in attendance

"Aw damn we lost 2-1 to Minnesota last night...hey Vinny...can you check the box scores to see the Devils attendance? Thanks man. Gonna crush some puss at Djais tonight. And hopefully be home for the 2am broadcast of the 10 Greatest Moments at MSG!...you think they included Matteau!?"

Edited by '7'
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Really, JT Miller had his hand taped for a fight? That's not his area, is it? 

Kalinin had something on his hand too, but it was clearly not tape. 

Weird penalty, but yeah I'll take a 5 minute PP. Match penalty too, does that mean a game misconduct?

Any match means automatic ejection. What a weird rule. I can't keep up with this confusing league anymore. Kalinin had something on his hand too. But I guess it wasn't tape. 

The Rangers played like crap. I could care less who was out. And Miller can't get tossed there. He shouldn't be fighting in that spot. He's too important. They weren't coming back without him. What it comes down to is the Devils wanted it more. They play like their coach. Hard working. Determined. Hustle. Relentless. And that one NYR fan is right. It's unacceptable to lose 3 of 4 to that roster. But it just goes to show what effort can do. 

Already did a game story. 

Hell To Pay

1 hour ago, Zubie#8 said:

They probably just bought their jersey and have such a vast knowledge of our history.