The Devils Uniforms

Since1982-83

5 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Well I dunno if this tells anything, but on typical jerseys the center is always wider than the other stripes. Here it's three equal stripes. Wonder if that's a clue?

They were equal on the old Rockies jerseys...sure that's not the motivation here...just sayin'.

4 minutes ago, Jerzey said:

Good lord. That's fvcking ugly.

Edited by Devilsfan118

Initial reaction: 

FAIL

Optimistic reaction:  God I hope those look a lot better with a full uniform, socks, pants shells, etc. 

Worst fears realized:  a re-design that not only didn't improve on the original in any way, but turned out to be a complete fvck-up.  Awful awful awful.  Incredibly disappointed...who the fvck signed off on that piece of sh!t?!  Goddamn it all... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I don't mind it, but maybe because I'm not a huge jersey guy.  Just happy that the design isn't loud and that they didn't touch the logo. 

To the extent people hate it, at least you can't blame the organization.

I disagree. Adidas didn't single them out and force them to remove stripes. 

1 minute ago, mikemarc1 said:

Why can't you blame the organization? You think Adidas just did this on their own? The organization makes the changes..Adidas implements them.

Since every teams jersey was changed, I figured that it was Adidas that designed them.  At the very least the Devils were ordered to do something, and this is what it was.  Or maybe I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Uh.... no? Did you look at the image?

I did..maybe the 3 stripes on the sleeves changed..tough to tell on small graphic.

Again, its not like its a totally different jersey. Very small change..just my opinion, and nothing to riot about. Ha.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Since every teams jersey was changed, I figured that it was Adidas that designed them.  At the very least the Devils were ordered to do something, and this is what it was.  Or maybe I'm wrong.

I don't see changes on every jerseys..but again, tough to tell on such a small graphic.