Chico's Coming Back!

LittleBallofHate

He's partnering with Matty on the radio! Welcome Home, Chico! :evil: 

https://www.nhl.com/devils/news/glenn-chico-resch-returns-to-devils-as-radio-analyst--team-ambassador/c-291611488

ETA this snippet:

"We're thrilled to have Chico back in the organization as a member of our broadcast team and in an important role as team ambassador," said Ray Shero, Executive Vice President and General Manager of the New Jersey Devils. "He has an incredible personal connection with our fans that resonates beyond the rink. As we continue to grow our team and develop our dynamic young roster, it's essential to have people like Chico in our organization to further our culture and goal of long-term success on and off the ice."

"I have an incredible passion for the New Jersey Devils and the game of hockey, and it's exciting to be a part of this organization as it builds around such promising young players," Resch said. "I know firsthand how dedicated the Devils fanbase is and I'm looking forward to engaging with them through my work as a broadcaster and team ambassador." 

Edited by LittleBallofHate
  • Like 2

I guess Chico started getting a bit bored in his retirement.  Can't fault him for that as he always seemed to breath hockey 24/7 despite his ramblings (sort of in the same vein as Stan Fischler).

Wish it was for TV though.  I will take Chico's homer ramblings over Kenny barking incoherently any day.

• Like 3

Best news about the Devils this past few months.  Best.  I absolutely adore Chico.  He is a class act, a fan of the game, a fan of the Devils, and a genuinely kind person who gets all elements of the business.   

Congrats Chico!

15 hours ago, aylbert said:

Surely Chico eats will play amazingly well on the radio      Can’t wait!

15 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

“Trust me, it looks great and it’s delicious”. 

I imagine more so we just hear his lips smacking over the microphone

MiserableVigorousBedbug.gif

Edited by CommonDreads