2018 Pre-Season Thread

NJDfan1711

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well it's not that black and white so maybe they are maybe they aren't. Not something you can judge based on one comment lol

I mean it's pretty easy to see when someone simply won't give credit when it's due to someone they don't like and will twist everything in a way to take away potential credits. And would actually give credits to someone they liked who would have done the exact same thing.

We've all seen it, we're all biased to some extent and unless someone is willing to take a step back and assess his own bias well it's going to be a double standard galore out there lol 

Well I don’t know who you’re referring to or whom was supposed to give credit to Kovalchuk for something so I’ll just agree that yes, people have biases...including those who defend old washed up rat faced Russian snakes! 😂

1 minute ago, devlman said:

Well I don’t know who you’re referring to or whom was supposed to give credit to Kovalchuk for something so I’ll just agree that yes, people have biases...including those who defend old washed up rat faced Russian snakes! 😂

just for fun. how many goals do you think an old washed up rat faced russian would score this season say he stays healthy? 

6 hours ago, devlman said:

25, if he stays healthy. 

Funny, that's exactly where I would set Kovy's over/under for if he plays in 80 games or more.

For the same number of games, I would set Wood at 22, and Zacha at 16. 

4 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Funny, that's exactly where I would set Kovy's over/under for if he plays in 80 games or more.

For the same number of games, I would set Wood at 22, and Zacha at 16. 

I don’t have anything to back this up but I have a strong hunch Zacha breaks out this season. Maybe it’s that he starts figuring things out, or that he’s going to shoot more,  or he develops chemistry with mojo, or he gets a chance and heats up on the second PP unit, but whatever it is, I say 20 goals for him this season. 

Edited by devlman
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

I don’t have anything to back this up but I have a strong hunch Zacha breaks out this season. Maybe it’s that he starts figuring things out, or that he’s going to shoot more,  or he develops chemistry with mojo, or he gets a chance and heats up on the second PP unit, but whatever it is, I say 20 goals for him this season. 

I’d be elated. Figure if he does that, he probably has 20-25 assists as well. 

14 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’d be elated. Figure if he does that, he probably has 20-25 assists as well. 

That would be a season for him that signals he won’t be a bust. Man, if he and Bratt can take the next step forward we’ll be in damn good shape.

• Like 1

So we're basically left with this... 

Taylor Hall - Nico Hischier - Kyle Palmieri

Marcus Johansson - Pavel Zacha - Jesper Bratt

Miles Wood - Travis Zajac - Joey Anderson

Blake Coleman - Brian Boyle - Stefan Noesen

Marian Studenic - John Quenneville - Nick Lappin

Brett Seney - Michael McLeod - Drew Stafford

Kevin Rooney

Andy Greene - Sami Vatanen

Will Butcher - Damon Severson

Mirco Mueller - Ben Lovejoy