Devils 2019-20 Lineup/Notes Thread

Neb00rs

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

Imagine what he'd do if he actually won the cup? he'd likely do a separate parade just for himself

Funny it's fully welcome to hate on Hynes or Greene whoever is the newest scapegoat around here 50 times a day non stop, nobody will care or say anything. But say something anything negative about a player or GM people here love no matter what and people get the pitchforks out. lol Hell i even give PK credits and defend him at times. 

Guys already do parades and other events in their hometowns, especially in the European countries celebrating their Stanley Cup win. 

The major difference between everyone commenting on Greene and Hynes is that nobody here actually hates them as people, they just don't like their play or coaching. You actually hate PK the person. 

People don't get the pitchforks out when you bash Lou and this is coming from someone who is glad Lou is gone.... They get the pitchforks out for you because you insist on regurgitating the same exact long winded posts about letting free agents walk for nothing, over and over and over and over and over again. 

Lou left in 2015......let it go. The poor damn horse is a pile of mush now. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Guys already do parades and other events in their hometowns, especially in the European countries celebrating their Stanley Cup win. 

The major difference between everyone commenting on Greene and Hynes is that nobody here actually hates them as people, they just don't like their play or coaching. You actually hate PK the person. 

People don't get the pitchforks out when you bash Lou and this is coming from someone who is glad Lou is gone.... They get the pitchforks out for you because you insist on regurgitating the same exact long winded posts about letting free agents walk for nothing, over and over and over and over and over again. 

Lou left in 2015......let it go. The poor damn horse is a pile of mush now. 

Oh the pitchforks were out back to when Lou was still here don't even try this lol Also some folks here hate Hynes more than my dislike of Subban. I often said i dont really HATE him i just can't stand his antics.

It's always been like criticizing God or Jesus at church around here

Also can we just move on? I don't mind talking about this personally but it looks like i'm actively trying to keep this going on forever and make it about myself while i simply posted one comment mocking him about being an egomaniac and then had to deal with the mob who keep quoting me. I'm simply answering here and it's just piling up and irrelevant to the actual topic. 

14 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Oh the pitchforks were out back to when Lou was still here don't even try this lol Also some folks here hate Hynes more than my dislike of Subban. I often said i dont really HATE him i just can't stand his antics.

It's always been like criticizing God or Jesus at church around here

Also can we just move on? I don't mind talking about this personally but it looks like i'm actively trying to keep this going on forever and make it about myself while i simply posted one comment mocking him about being an egomaniac and then had to deal with the mob who keep quoting me. I'm simply answering here and it's just piling up and irrelevant to the actual topic. 

You need to take a look in the mirror because you're absolutely delusional. Yeah it's all of us, not you, nope, not at all. The mob is just out to get you. Lols. 

PK might be the biggest egomaniac in the NHL but if we brought back the njdevs board awards you would easily win that award here. 

5 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

You need to take a look in the mirror because you're absolutely delusional. Yeah it's all of us, not you, nope, not at all. The mob is just out to get you. Lols. 

PK might be the biggest egomaniac in the NHL but if we brought back the njdevs board awards you would easily win that award here. 

lol man calm down. I never made it just about myself, i said if anyone dare say anything about popular opinions around here the mob was getting out. Just look at last week MB dared "slightly defending Kakko" and he had to deal with that for awhile lol It's not just me and you'd be surprised how many PMs i got from members who simply weren't willing to post their opinions about stuff i'm commenting on cause they knew they'd get jumped on. This is the internet.

And if you'd pay close attention i'm often criticizing myself along a part of the fan base, i'm fvcking far from perfect. Just last week i mentioned how we were always somehow okay as a fanbase with a player who sucks offensively but is good defensively but not the other way around.

So stop twisting everything here, it's clearly another power game just to silence an opinion you don't agree with

33 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Attach7068_20190418_141816.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

lol man calm down. I never made it just about myself, i said if anyone dare say anything about popular opinions around here the mob was getting out. Just look at last week MB dared "slightly defending Kakko" and he had to deal with that for awhile lol It's not just me and you'd be surprised how many PMs i got from members who simply weren't willing to post their opinions about stuff i'm commenting on cause they knew they'd get jumped on. This is the internet.

And if you'd pay close attention i'm often criticizing myself along a part of the fan base, i'm fvcking far from perfect. Just last week i mentioned how we were always somehow okay as a fanbase with a player who sucks offensively but is good defensively but not the other way around.

So stop twisting everything here, it's clearly another power game just to silence an opinion you don't agree with

If people need to resort to PM's because they are that spineless that's on them. You can say whatever you want and I don't have to twist anything because the majority of the board sees exactly what you do because it's crystal clear. 

Edited by Satans Hockey

26 minutes ago, hrasvalg said:

They said on swedish TV when we met Vancouver, that Shero had told PK to let go of his social media on game days and be more focused on the game. But have no more source of it.

This is hilariously similar to when SD says that they said something on RDS about PK but there is no source for it.

30 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

If people need to resort to PM's because they are that spineless that's on them. You can say whatever you want and I don't have to twist anything because the majority of the board sees exactly what you do because it's crystal clear. 

man you're really upset

want me to paypal you some money for a milkshake or something? 

2 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Who was that? Sbisa? I remember someone being on the waiver wire 

Yeah, Ducks signed him and had to waive him, Jets grabbed him. Sure he hasn't had a great last 2 season, but immediately brings experience that is desperately needed now on this team

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

So this kinda blows:

Paper thin depth at D.

This week on Fringe

"...Ty Smith will draw in for extended play with the coaches seeing this as an opportunity for the young up and coming defenseman to get more comfortable with the pro game after only playing 2 of the team's first 9 games as they evaluated whether to send him back to juniors following a less than optimal preseason. John Hayden, who cleared waivers and has been playing in the AHL was recalled to take Carrick's place on the roster."

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sundstrom said:

This week on Fringe

"...Ty Smith will draw in for extended play with the coaches seeing this as an opportunity for the young up and coming defenseman to get more comfortable with the pro game after only playing 2 of the team's first 9 games as they evaluated whether to send him back to juniors following a less than optimal preseason. John Hayden, who cleared waivers and has been playing in the AHL was recalled to take Carrick's place on the roster."

Image result for jump out window gif

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Sorry but I am not going to panic over Connor fvcking Carrick getting hurt. Sucks for him, I hope he gets better, but that doesn't exactly leave a huge hole in our lineup. 

My comment was more towards we were without Greene, then Butcher now Carrick. We've got one back and now have to rely on Tennyson and Mueller as every day guys, and sprinkle in whoever they're about to call up, if anyone.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:12 PM, MB3 said:

If you guys don’t know who post Malone is, do yourself a favor and listen to his new Hollywood’s Bleeding album. It’s only like a 50-minute runtime and it’s awesome

Tried it but in the month of tool and rival sons new releases it isn`t going in my mood.

This is basically as good as the lineup can get right now - good to see Gusev sit for a game, it's been desperately needed. Bratt hasn't been fantastic either but, to be fair, he's played a lot with Gusev. I'm excited to see what he can do on a line with two defensively responsible forwards.

The only thing you could say is that Mueller is probably better than Tennyson overall - but Mueller is still pretty bad - so I have few complaints when it comes to who in the bottom pairing gets scratched. Tennyson can provide more offense than Mueller too. In general, it's going to be a long season of frustration when it comes to our 6th D, between Carrick, Mueller, and Tennyson.

Edited by Neb00rs