Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

GDT: Winnipeg @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+

Opening night! It’s finally here! To quote Jack Hughes: LETS GO BABY!! LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!

• Like 9

We also find out what won the goal song "vote" tonight as long as we score as goal. 

The atmosphere is going to be amazing tonight with all the energy that's going to be in the building. I want to see Hughes score a few minutes into the game and get the place really going wild.

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

• Like 1

Pumped up for this.  Coming at a really good time too.  I'd love it if Hall or Hughes scores first, but I'll take any of our guys scoring first, and early, and take home the W.  

Here's to a great season.

Let's Go Devils.

This will be the first season opener in a long time that I don’t pay much attention to. Go devils; but for tonight, more importantly, go yankees.

I got this hat sometime in the 2003-04 season. I washed it and well now it is done.  So I feel it is a good time to forget about all those seasons this hat was a part of and start new.  New hat new devils!  So excited for tonight.

No photo description available.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, bostondevil11 said:

I got this hat sometime in the 2003-04 season. I washed it and well now it is done.  So I feel it is a good time to forget about all those seasons this hat was a part of and start new.  New hat new devils!  So excited for tonight.

What did you wash it with, a lawnmower?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

What did you wash it with, a lawnmower?

An apartment building washing machine so close. Also the is 15 year old!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Will be there in the restaurant section tonight.  Will also be at the 10/10, 10/14, and 10/19 games.  Can't believe this season is finally here.  October seemed so far away the day the Devils were awarded the first pick overall...

LGMFD!

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 9

14 minutes ago, bostondevil11 said:

An apartment building washing machine so close. Also the is 15 year old!

I hope you find a suitable replacement.

36 minutes ago, bostondevil11 said:

Next time put it in a laundry bag and put it on the gentle cycle and if makes ya feel any better that 03-04 season was rather forgettable lol

Posted (edited)

LETS GO DEVILS!  HOCKEY'S BACK!!!

Can barely contain the hype - I haven't been this excited for a home opener in.. ages.  Can't wait to get to the arena tonight.

Jets played last night, we're getting the backup goalie.. so here's hoping we're able to take advantage.  Will be an interesting first test though against a big, physical team.

Image result for puddy devils

Edited by Devilsfan118
  • Like 5

Seeing Joker tonight, so I have to DVR the game, but I’m hyped to get this season underway. Hope I have something good to watch waiting for me at home.

LGD

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Seeing Joker tonight, so I have to DVR the game, but I’m hyped to get this season underway. Hope I have something good to watch waiting for me at home.

LGD

In a similar situation.  Going to a comedy show tonight so will watch when I get back.  I’ll have to have the will power to stay off these boards until I have a good idea of the outcome after watching enough of it back.  Will you also be able to keep the outcome hidden from yourself until you’ve seen enough of the DVR?

10 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

LGD

I'm seeing it tomorrow, it was cool to see some of it being filmed right near the arena. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

We also find out what won the goal song "vote" tonight as long as we score as goal. 

The atmosphere is going to be amazing tonight with all the energy that's going to be in the building. I want to see Hughes score a few minutes into the game and get the place really going wild.

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

Are you psyched for Hip Hop Hooray?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Are you psyched for Hip Hop Hooray?

Nope lol It really is rather terrible  but I fully expect it to be the the song that "won" I would be much more okay with Howl as the goal song and hip hop hooray as the victory song. Since they did it in the pre-season I wouldn't mind them alternating the songs after each goal so that way both sides "won" 

32 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Will you also be able to keep the outcome hidden from yourself until you’ve seen enough of the DVR?

I wind up watching almost every game on a slight DVR delay. For that reason, I don't subscribe to any services that send me score updates, and I don't go into the GDT until I am caught up. That is usually sufficient to avoid a hockey score. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I wind up watching almost every game on a slight DVR delay. For that reason, I don't subscribe to any services that send me score updates, and I don't go into the GDT until I am caught up. That is usually sufficient to avoid a hockey score. 

I do the same for any game I'm not at. It's really not that hard to avoid. I start almost everything I watch on delay nowadays to skip commercials.