Hughes back tonight against Sharks!

RunninWithTheDevil

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

An eagle eye on Reddit posted this; that’s our guy in the locker room not wearing a sling. 

95981DB1-0385-4B7F-B35F-B9AFFE735221.jpeg

i saw another angle and read that it's actually just a cardboard cutout of Jack put there to boost the team moral. Nothing to see here.

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

That scene gave me many nightmares as a 10 year old. And possibly tonight as a 40 year old. 

I don't understand why everyone in the 90's collectively decided "oh it's cartoons so it's a kids movie". Movie is so dark and that scene especially is terrifying.  It honestly holds up as a good Noire

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

I don't understand why everyone in the 90's collectively decided "oh it's cartoons so it's a kids movie". Movie is so dark and that scene especially is terrifying.  It honestly holds up as a good Noire

Loved Roger Rabbit. Absolutely one of the more underrated movies of all-time. It’s never on TV either, like ever. Which is kind of weird. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Loved Roger Rabbit. Absolutely one of the more underrated movies of all-time. It’s never on TV either, like ever. Which is kind of weird. 

I can’t even remember the last time I watched it and that’s a big reason why. I may not have seen it since I was a kid, I’m not even sure. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I can’t even remember the last time I watched it and that’s a big reason why. I may not have seen it since I was a kid, I’m not even sure. 

I have the DVD, but it’s been years since I watched it. I remember going to the theatre to see it with my parents, my sister, and my grandma down in Florida, right after my grandpa passed away. It was some welcome comic relief for us after a very rough few days. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MB3 said:

This feels like the right thread to talk about this. 

Last year we said “finally, you gave Jack good linemates and he had a good season. A sniper in Sharangovich and a skilled possession winger in Kuokkonen and now he looks great.” 

Watching Sharangovich and Kuokkonen prove night-in and night-out they’ll never be anything more than AHL fodder shows me what an absurd disservice the Devils have actually done to Jack.

If he can make those two absolute scrubs look like solid top-6 wingers, what can he do with an actual goal scorer? What can he do with an actual possession monster? 

Jack Hughes might be a legitimately franchise-changing ice hockey player. Get well soon babe.

He was good, but i think 3 of then made it work, he's definitely missed, but he played with others like palms and wasn't as successful 

32 minutes ago, MB3 said:

This feels like the right thread to talk about this. 

Last year we said “finally, you gave Jack good linemates and he had a good season. A sniper in Sharangovich and a skilled possession winger in Kuokkonen and now he looks great.” 

Watching Sharangovich and Kuokkonen prove night-in and night-out they’ll never be anything more than AHL fodder shows me what an absurd disservice the Devils have actually done to Jack.

If he can make those two absolute scrubs look like solid top-6 wingers, what can he do with an actual goal scorer? What can he do with an actual possession monster? 

Jack Hughes might be a legitimately franchise-changing ice hockey player. Get well soon babe.

Zajac actually played well with those two for a while as well.