GDT: Buffalo vs NJ

pumpkin cutter

10 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

LGD. Don’t trip over Hall’s ridiculous lips and dislocate your shoulder. 

EDIT: He’s in Boston. I stand by my statement, they are that huge. 

Ok this just made me laugh my ass off.

LGMFD!!!

It means nothing to the team, but for me this is a must win, I hate this fvcking franchise because of their bandwagon, tight pants wearing, hipster douche bag fans. Go put yourselves through another table since one of the most entitled cities in the league has never done jack sh!t in any sport that the need to try to claim to be the best at something.

Embarrass them, Devils, make them want to go over the Falls in a barrel.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jagknife said:

It means nothing to the team, but for me this is a must win, I hate this fvcking franchise because of their bandwagon, tight pants wearing, hipster douche bag fans. Go put yourselves through another table since one of the most entitled cities in the league has never done jack sh!t in any sport that the need to try to claim to be the best at something.

Hey, thurman Thomas was cool.

8 minutes ago, jagknife said:

But tell us how you REALLY feel

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

But tell us how you REALLY feel

Oh I made that significantly cleaner than what I was thinking...

Don't get me wrong, lotta good people and friends still up there, but I actively root against the Sabres and Bills for all the frauds.*

...I swear I'm not this angry about 90% of things.....

EDIT: *and the Pegulas, fvck them both.

Edited by jagknife
  • Like 1

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Bandwagon? You’re talking about the Buffalo Sabres, right?

I have 2006 & 2007 permanently ingrained in my mind when it comes to their fans, their runs to the conference finals. "Greatest start in NHL history, the cup is ours!" yeah, how'd that work out? "We're a wagon! look out!" - enjoy that October parade.

Also, one of the only times I've ever almost come to full out brawling with an opposing fan was at their POS then HSBC Arena. Wearing a devils jersey with my friend, we only stood and clapped when the Devils scored, chatted with people around me, and when we prevailed in a shootout, I had sh!t thrown at me walking out of the arena. Lots of choice words were sent my way, too, and then an ass hat grabbed my friend inappropriately and I lost it.

Also, I've worn a Red Sox jersey to the Bronx and have had a freaking great time with Yankee fans the entire game.

Again, I swear I'm not normally this salty!