GDT: Devils @ Canucks 10:00 PM EST MSGSN NHLNET

Rock

Devils still very much in the Metro, as only the Rangers are off and flying (bleech)...but gotta get on some kind of a roll at some point.  As aggravating as that loss to the fvcking Sharks was, if the Devils win tonight, suddenly they've won four of five...gotta start somewhere, right?

L

G

M

F

D!!!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Devils still very much in the Metro, as only the Rangers are off and flying (bleech)...but gotta get on some kind of a roll at some point.  As aggravating as that loss to the fvcking Sharks was, if the Devils win tonight, suddenly they've won four of five...gotta start somewhere, right?

L

G

M

F

D!!!

Hate to say it, but the upcoming stretch feels like a huge test of our playoff chances. The season so far has been more disappointing than anyone could believe 2 months ago. To be honest, I don't remember myself as mad as I was after the sharks game. Anyone can beat anyone in NHL, but that game was an unstoppable flow of crap. Although still early, to me it's a do or die moment if they truly want to stay in the playoff mix. I don't know what Lindy will say or do to motivate them, but I hope if he fails to make it happen now, he'll be gone  and the sooner the better.

So, let's go boys!!!