New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody hasn't been to Alabama.

Lol anyone try traffic in Miami or broward county rt 95 sucks!

Back to the topic it is funny how every other site every one is saying how Kovy will never be a Devil but the only news you hear is that he is working on a contract with New Jersey, it must burn people up that he is going to be a Devil, I just don't see him going anywhere else except with us. I wish his mom would say more she is the best source out there. Mom Kovy is te Best!

:koolaid:

I just don't care anymore. This whole thing has basically screwed up the whole off season, everyone is sat around waiting for this to play out and its just boring. All i want to see now is some actual hockey.

On the bright side, it has helped the time pass. The offseason would have been a lot more boring and it would have seemed a lot longer if it wasn't for this.

As someone who spends a good amount of time frequenting Tennessee I must say Alabama is one of the worst places in the country. Doesn't even measure up to other southern standards.

Though I will say Pennsylvania is pretty bad. Particularly in the driving department.

As someone who spends a good amount of time frequenting Tennessee I must say Alabama is one of the worst places in the country. Doesn't even measure up to other southern standards.

Though I will say Pennsylvania is pretty bad. Particularly in the driving department.

Where do you go in Tennessee? I spent a few months in Brentwood and loved it. Nice area, a lot of good places to go eat at and other things to do inbetween Nashville, Brentwood, and Franklin (Cool Springs Galleria is awesome). Plus it's close enough to the country side where you can be completely isolated from everything else going on, nice mix.

Sorry for the off topic post everyone....lets go Kovy, hurry up! B )

Any updates on the Kovy situation from the Devils organization? Honestly I am getting tired of this "keep everybody in the dark" bullsh!t. Did they offer another contract or not? Is Kovy thinking of signing with someone else? Just what the fvck is going on in NJ land.

I think you mean in terms of the natives and their driving habits, but I would say that the highways in Pennsylvania are well maintained, with a sh!tton of roadsigns to remind you to buckle up and not tailgate. Driving home one time, as soon as I crossed the border into Ohio onto a non-toll road, my driver's seat turned into a massage chair and it was noticeable ha ha ha.

I think you mean in terms of the natives and their driving habits, but I would say that the highways in Pennsylvania are well maintained, with a sh!tton of roadsigns to remind you to buckle up and not tailgate. Driving home one time, as soon as I crossed the border into Ohio onto a non-toll road, my driver's seat turned into a massage chair and it was noticeable ha ha ha.

My major complaint with PA drivers is that they don't understand that the left lane is for people who want to drive fast. It seems like any time I see someone doing 55 in the fast lane they are A) a senior citizen B) from Pennsylvania C) Both A and B.

Oh, and Crosby plays for a PA team, just another reason why I hate PA.

Edited by mmajeski06

... Just wanted to say :cheers: to the quote in your signature. Alkaline Trio is way cool.

Edited by puckrock

Hey come on now, where's our southern allegiance ? ( I reside in Texas) I thought all "Yankee" states sucked ? EXCEPT New Jersey of course post-47-1136780719.gif

Hahahaha. Knowing your audience. laugh.gif

I wish his mom would say more she is the best source out there. Mom Kovy is te Best!

Amen. pray.gif

I think you mean in terms of the natives and their driving habits, but I would say that the highways in Pennsylvania are well maintained,

Wrong-o! The roads in PA BLOW! I think the road deptartment blows their entire budget on signs and salt. Potholes and ruts abound around Philthadelphia.

Wheeeeeere's the Kovytract?! rant2.gif

Where do you go in Tennessee? I spent a few months in Brentwood and loved it. Nice area, a lot of good places to go eat at and other things to do inbetween Nashville, Brentwood, and Franklin (Cool Springs Galleria is awesome). Plus it's close enough to the country side where you can be completely isolated from everything else going on, nice mix.

Chattanooga, that area. I've got a girlfriend there. I haven't even really hit Nashville in full force, and I've only been to Atlanta a handfull of times.

My friend from Tennessee DESPISES people from Alabama. It's traumatic even. What's up with that?

It's kind of just a stigma. New Jersey is to Pennsylvania as Tennessee is to Alabama. Who knows?

I mean the drivers. Though it goes hand in hand. I still can't believe they put those stupid dots on the road to tell you how far to drive from the person in front of you...almost makes you wonder how all the other states get along without them.

And PA drivers are famously slow, as has been covered. I did the drive from NJ to Pittsburgh and back and it's quite noticeable when you cross into NJ after 6 hours of Pennsylvania drivers...

I still can't believe they put those stupid dots on the road to tell you how far to drive from the person in front of you...almost makes you wonder how all the other states get along without them.

haha I got a huge kick out of those. They were more distracting than anything, I kept trying to trace one at a time with my eyeballs all the way through the underside of my car and out the rear window

Did you just apologize for being off-topic? I think at this point people should start apologizing for posting on-topic.

On the bright side, it has helped the time pass. The offseason would have been a lot more boring and it would have seemed a lot longer if it wasn't for this.

I'm not so sure, the market has basically frozen over with this.

As soon as this is resolved i think everything will get a lot more interesting. There are a lot of guys still out there and a lot of GM's anting to make a trade or two.

As soon as this is resolved i think everything will get a lot more interesting. There are a lot of guys still out there and a lot of GM's anting to make a trade or two.

At this point, maybe two teams are still in on the kovy race. I have a hard time believing other gm's are waiting on this to sign players.

That is, unless Lou has a long waiting list for the players we'll have to dump to fit kovy. Which I personally doubt.

Please...no more of that retarded stuff. No more pictures of ninja girls squatting down to take a sh!t.

+1

Edited by Devilsfan118

this hasn't stalled anything. guys like stempniak, torres, etc. are still out there because their price is still too high.