2014-2015 Around the league thread

MadDog2020

On Kreider, we agree. He's not intentionally trying to injure goalies. But the record shows that he has a history. It's time for him to make the adjustment. 

His record and his actions indicate he may intentionally be trying to injure goalies. That's not just us on NJDevs.com saying this, but most of the league is taking note.

His record and his actions indicate he may intentionally be trying to injure goalies. That's not just us on NJDevs.com saying this, but most of the league is taking note.

I agree.  The last few times I saw him do it, I watched on the replay and it looks like he doesn't even attempt to stop when he is about to hit the goalie.  He is a little cheap-shot artist prick.

I agree. The last few times I saw him do it, I watched on the replay and it looks like he doesn't even attempt to stop when he is about to hit the goalie. He is a little cheap-shot artist prick.

Someone needs to meat out some justice on that scumbag if the league continues to refuse to.

I agree.  The last few times I saw him do it, I watched on the replay and it looks like he doesn't even attempt to stop when he is about to hit the goalie.  He is a little cheap-shot artist prick.

The one against Halak was probably one of his worst infractions yet. He starts stopping maybe 3" away from Halak. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

I really think the NYR will win the Cup...yech

The Rangers will not win the Cup this year, and they won't be able to beat a team like NYI or Montreal or Tampa in a 7 game series as well.

Last year is the closest they will come for a long long time

The Rangers will not win the Cup this year, and they won't be able to beat a team like NYI or Montreal or Tampa in a 7 game series as well.

Last year is the closest they will come for a long long time

I'll mark this down for future reference. And your assumption is just ridiculous. As long as Lundqvist is the goalie, they are in the mix.

fvckin tuuka sucked tonight. god damnit

No he didn't. He stood on his head for large portions. The Rangers dominated most of the play with their speed and possession despite dreadful faceoff numbers and another awful game from McDonagh and Girardi. However, that's the best effort they've put in the past 2 weeks. They limited the Bruins attack and earned their first regulation win against Boston in almost three years.

This kid is looking like quite the prima donna if this is true

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/kane-skipped-game-after-incident-with-teammates/

Hard to believe a professional athlete would pull something like that.

Sounds like the locker room has turned on him too. I bet he's shipped out at the deadline while he has value.

Not sure he's worth getting unless its on the cheap. Obviously very talented but serious issues off the ice.

I'll mark this down for future reference. And your assumption is just ridiculous. As long as Lundqvist is the goalie, they are in the mix.

Lundqvist is good and gives the Rangers a chance to win most nights, but I'm not sure they have the depth on offense beyond Nash, St Louis and Stepan to be a true Cop contender this year.