GDT: Coyotes @ Devils 7:00 PM

SeanMac16

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

We had to beat Arizona and the refs tonight, but we did it! I'll take it and run lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, they didn't penalize Coleman for that big hit on Ekman-Larsson.  They kinda gifted us that roughing call.  Other than that, I agree.  

ARI was flying out there tonight and that Keller kid is pretty sweet.

Edited by RizzMB30
  • Like 1

RECAP

• Blech, such a sloppy game.
  • But 2 points is 2 points.
  • Arizona is quite talented, but yet so very raw.
  • Schneider looked solid tonight.
  • Refs were garbage tonight.

POSSESSION

• ES CF: 37 to 52
  • ES FF: 28 to 38
  • ES SF: 20 to 29
  • ES SCF: 16 to 21
  • ES HDCF: 2 to 4
  • All CF: 42 to 63
  • All FF: 33 to 48
  • All SF: 25 to 37
  • All SCF: 20 to 28
  • All HDCF: 4 to 7

1 minute ago, Mike Brown said:

RECAP

• Blech, such a sloppy game.
  • But 2 points is 2 points.
  • Arizona is quite talented, but yet so very raw.
  • Schneider looked solid tonight.
  • Refs were garbage tonight.

POSSESSION

• ES CF: 37 to 52
  • ES FF: 28 to 38
  • ES SF: 20 to 29
  • ES SCF: 16 to 21
  • ES HDCF: 2 to 4
  • All CF: 42 to 63
  • All FF: 33 to 48
  • All SF: 25 to 37
  • All SCF: 20 to 28
  • All HDCF: 4 to 7

As always, thanks Mike...... Awesome..... We def need some faceoff help. Shot suppression 

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

About as perfect a sports day as I could have hoped for.

• Rutgers looks respectable against Michigan.
  • Penn State loses (in dramatic and hilarious fashion)
  • Devils win.
  • Rangers lose to the hilariously bad Habs.

It was a good, good day.

Oh hush.  Michigan is a pushover.  ;)

Thanks to the apathetic dad whose 10-or-11-year-old son was annoying the sh!t out of everyone sitting within 30 feet of him.  Maybe next time tell him he doesn't have to fvcking shriek over EVERYTHING that's happening on the ice.  Kid couldn't go more than three seconds (literally) without screaming something in the most shrill voice possible.  So fvck you and your kid dads.  Even my daughter, who damn near NEVER has a bad word to say about anyone, found your kid's act to be annoying as hell. 

Anyway, scary that this team can keep finding ways to win on days where it's not all clicking.  A one-goal deficit doesn't feel like two or three anymore.

Happy for Hall in that a couple of chances found the back of the net.  I think a year where he actually has some damned fun is long overdue.

Nico is right about where I thought he'd be, in a good way.  You see glimpses of the dominating player he has the potential to be, and you see the kid who could use some extra muscle who occasionally makes rookie mistakes.  The guy I can't make sense of is Bratt.  This guy has been flat-out frightening...even when he temporarily wasn't racking up points, he just never seems to make any glaring mistakes...and his passing and overall vision...it's as an impressive of a start to a Devils career as I've seen.  The game seems to just come so naturally to him that right now I'm at a loss for words.  He's blowing my mind.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Thanks to the apathetic dad whose 10-or-11-year-old son was annoying the sh!t out of everyone sitting within 30 feet of him.  Maybe next time tell him he doesn't have to fvcking shriek over EVERYTHING that's happening on the ice.  Kid couldn't go more than three seconds (literally) without screaming something in the most shrill voice possible.  So fvck you and your kid dads.  Even my daughter, who damn near NEVER has a bad word to say about anyone, found your kid's act to be annoying as hell. 

Anyway, scary that this team can keep finding ways to win on days where it's not all clicking.  A one-goal deficit doesn't feel like two or three anymore.

Happy for Hall in that a couple of chances found the back of the net.  I think a year where he actually has some damned fun is long overdue.

Nico is right about where I thought he'd be, in a good way.  You see glimpses of the dominating player he has the potential to be, and you see the kid who could use some extra muscle who occasionally makes rookie mistakes.  The guy I can't make sense of is Bratt.  This guy has been flat-out frightening...even when he temporarily wasn't racking up points, he just never seems to make any glaring mistakes...and his passing and overall vision...it's as an impressive of a start to a Devils career as I've seen.  The game seems to just come so naturally to him that right now I'm at a loss for words.  He's blowing my mind.

I think Bratt is blowing everyone's minds right now CR... It's flat out amazing what this kid has been able to do so far. I'm at a loss for words.