GDT: Game 2 - Devils at Lightning - 14 April @ 3pm Eastern

jagknife

@mfitz804 had a great run to clinch it for us, gonna roll the dice and try to get us back to level

A lot of guys got their first true taste of the post season last night, didn't go so great. Watch the tape, fix the mistakes, send these snowbirds home disappointed

Prediction: 4-1 Devils, Hall with a pair, Nico with one, Maroon with an ENG. KK with 34 saves.

LFGD!!!

Edited by jagknife
  • Like 5

I will be at the game.  I expect we'll be better, not sure how much, but I think we definitely have a chance to win.  I won't say it's a must win game, but it sure would be nice if we can split now, have the possibility of winning two back at home, and then really put them on edge in Game 5.  No reason to get ahead of ourselves though.  The boys got a taste of the playoffs yesterday, they know what it's like now, and they need to adjust.  They have the skill, let's see if the have the poise, composure, and determination.

Let's Go Devils.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jagknife said:

@mfitz804 had a great run to clinch it for us, gonna roll the dice and try to get us back to level

A lot of guys got their first true taste of the post season last night, didn't go so great. Watch the tape, fix the mistakes, send these snowbirds home disappointed

Prediction: 4-1 Devils, Hall with a pair, Nico with one, Maroon with an ENG. KK with 34 saves.

LFGD!!!

• Like 1

Have to say I feel really positive about tonight. I expect them to have got over their nerves of the first game (well the first period really) and Hynes to have been using his positive vibes voodoo on them. Come out hard and fast boys and play the game you've been so good at all season.

Lets go Devils!