GDT: NJ @ CBUS 7:00

Jerzey

1 hour ago, Jerzey said:

I’m not sure if it’s being broadcasted on MSG since it’s an away game. 

I really hope Boqvist makes the team. I thought he had a strong preseason. I can see the argument for Ty Smith not making it this year but I think he should at least get his 9 games. 

The game listed on NHL.com doesn't have any broadcast information. Prob a sign it won't be televised but can't say for sure. Highly doubt MSG would have it either way.

image.png.e20a5513f4b29a1c7c2efba7f3dcff8f.png

11 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

The game listed on NHL.com doesn't have any broadcast information. Prob a sign it won't be televised but can't say for sure. Highly doubt MSG would have it either way.

image.png.e20a5513f4b29a1c7c2efba7f3dcff8f.png

That sucks. I have NHL.tv since I live in Florida and the last away game against Boston was on there with the Boston feed. Hopefully they do the same tonight (for me at least, haha).

45 minutes ago, MB3 said:

“CBUS” makes me uncomfortable.

CBUS or Sea Bass?

See the source image

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

If anything we might get a Columbus feed but MSG isn't going to bother broadcasting this one if they haven't shown anything else from us this preseason. (I don't count the ones with the Rangers because that wasn't televised for us)

It doesn’t even appear to be on FOX Sports OH. And I actually thought I’d be able to watch this one...

1 hour ago, NJDevils1214 said:

That's good news for everyone but @mfitz804 then. Reddit steams will also have it. 

I’ve managed to stream every game with the exception of the last one, don’t know why. 

But yes, I’ll be irritated and ranting like an old man tonight if my newfangled Smart TV isn’t cooperating. 

7 minutes ago, eaglejelly said:

Based on the last game I tried to watch, Sussex county is not considered "in-market"

Could have just been NJD.TV being bad. I refreshed that page like 10 times and saw the stream come up once.

Better idea is just to rely on reddit streams. They have annoying click ads on them but if you have ad blocker or Malwarebytes you'll be okay. Once you have it playing at fullscreen you shouldn't have to touch it again anyway.