Devils 2019-20 Lineup/Notes Thread

Neb00rs

11 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

And why not? This team underachieved so much this year why not give DBA 2.0 the excuse of “they’re playing poorly because they don’t have the proper equipment.”

I really thought this was a satire when I first read it...

15 hours ago, mackchi said:

Understood BUT...advertising...which is what the give aways really are... is so excessive anyhow. How much is spent on the same rediculous Car commercials, bank commercials,  etc that is just throwing away crazy money. The give aways should be for all in attendance. So what if there are leftovers... that’s the nature of advertising.  It just seems to me to be penny wise and dollar foolish at the expense of the fans. They should limit the number of times we have to have every replay or update sponsored by someone. 
Don’t like the ownership. Lifeless. Passionless. Money grabbers. Just me. I still love the Devils and will always be a fan but the in game experience is so sterile. 

Wait, what?  So the Devils, a business, shouldn't want to have sponsors pay them money to advertise their products?

That's certainly an interesting business model.

3 hours ago, moustic said:

Tom Fitzgerald: ""My plan, if I'm to continue at this position, is to grow around [Hughes] and [Hischier] in that age frame and have a group of kids around that same type of age group, grow together."

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Valid plan. 

So what are the odds that Goose gets moved too?

4 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

So.. what's the situation?  One of the goalies hurt?  Carrying 3 goalies?  Trading a goalie?

Domingue out for “precautionary reasons” per Amanda.

Buddy of mine just made a good point in Twitter: if we’re trading Vats and or Simmer today, we need to be above the cap floor...

• Like 2