GDT: Coyotes vs. Devils 7PM

Devils01

Just now, Gunslinger27 said:

This needs to learn how to protect leads, and counter, but nooooooooooooooo, More fvcking lapses. Complete mind numbing, WTF

Aside from last second goals they also seem to love scoring goals and then allowing the opposition to come right back and score 20 seconds later. How long did 3-2 last? 

STOP CHOKING

• Like 3

Just now, Devilsfan118 said:

All 30 of them?

I'm being a negative here, I know. Bleh.

54 of Nico's 101 points have come without Hall on the ice, and I certainly don't think he was the problem tonight.

I hear you brother, I'm fuming over here, but most of that is honestly just directed at Mac and PK. If we even get a couple more saves, we win this game tonight handedly. 

Sigh.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The only goal Blackwood couldn't get was Hayton's (#4). He was totally unprepared tonight. You need clutch saves, he crapped the bed. This game is on him. 

remind me again what Miles Wood does well again? Anyone think Gusev is in over his head?

Hynes not putting Bratt &  Boqvist in was a horrible move not to mention starting Blackwood another mistake. 

They had no reason to lose after all the days off they had.

Also, Hynes look all relaxed behind the bench with his stupid chicken head looking face he has. Wake up man grow some fvcking balls and start coaching 

2 minutes ago, vadvlfan said:

The only goal Blackwood couldn't get was Hayton's (#4). He was totally unprepared tonight. You need clutch saves, he crapped the bed. This game is on him. 

remind me again what Miles Wood does well again? Anyone think Gusev is in over his head?

The coaching staff picked Blackwood to start. The dude was set up to fail. 

Three duds:

1. Subban turns the puck over a damn ton. Turns up easy plays to make high risk ones. 

2. Is Nico planning to contribute offensively at all? You’re a number one overall pick who just got a sweet contract. Can you drive offense once in a god damn while?!

3. Blackwood. What a waste of a great team performance. Make a friggin key save just once. Grabner beats him glove side on the most common move in the book. Fourth goal he’s totally out of position. Terrible effort.

Honorable mention: Hynes for benching Bratt for the absolutely useless Hayden.

Edited by devlman