GDT: Devils @ Flyers 12/14 7pm

Nicomo

Please don't suck today, for the love of god.  

Waiting for Fitz to lay off the snooze button and wake up long enough to see what everyone else does.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

apathy arrived alarmingly early this season.

fire everyone

Ever since that on-air segment with Blitzer, I haven't had a great feeling about where the Devils are going.

Yes, they have some talent (after a lot of higher picks, including two #1OAs to work with, you'd hope they'd have some).  The owners will allow their GMs to spend, that I will give them.  But when will anyone within the organization want something more?!  Actually start to get pissed about losing?  Fitz...Blitzer...it's all about how swell everything is and what a great direction they're heading in, and how us "impatient" fans somehow need to dial it back...they are so quick to accept lost seasons, and enough is enough.  News flash:  the Devils are 3-8-3 since another brief tease-start to a new season, and we've been down this fvcking road before.  At least part (if not all) of the coaching staff is begging to be replaced, but nothing changes...does anyone really believe that The Three Stooges are going to be the answer here long term? 

No one is asking for a Stanley Cup this season, but how about not being an afterthought by the New Year?  How about the organization giving the slightest damn about the present?  Is that really so fvcking much to ask?!     

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Ever since that on-air segment with Blitzer, I haven't had a great feeling about where the Devils are going.

Yes, they have some talent (after a lot of higher picks, including two #1OAs to work with, you'd hope they'd have some).  The owners will allow their GMs to spend, that I will give them.  But when will anyone within the organization want something more?!  Actually start to get pissed about losing?  Fitz...Blitzer...it's all about how swell everything is and what a great direction they're heading in, and how us "impatient" fans somehow need to dial it back...they are so quick to accept lost seasons, and enough is enough.  News flash:  the Devils are 3-8-3 since another brief tease-start to a new season, and we've been down this fvcking road before.  At least part (if not all) of the coaching staff is begging to be replaced, but nothing changes...does anyone really believe that The Three Stooges are going to be the answer here long term? 

No one is asking for a Stanley Cup this season, but how about not being an afterthought by the New Year?  How about the organization giving the slightest damn about the present?  Is that really so fvcking much to ask?!     

2B801BBA-F544-4DF0-87DD-3AD5028F3F0D.gif

19 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

2B801BBA-F544-4DF0-87DD-3AD5028F3F0D.gif

Heh heh I would much rather be writing "clap-worthy" posts about how much the Devils have progressed, how it's all starting to come together, etc...hell, I would settle for discussing what Recchi and nASS's new replacements might bring to the table (if they're ever brought in).  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Heh heh I would much rather be writing "clap-worthy" posts about how much the Devils have progressed, how it's all starting to come together, etc...hell, I would settle for discussing what Recchi and nASS's new replacements might bring to the table (if they're ever brought in).  

Believe me CR- I’d rather be reading those kinds of posts lol

• Like 1

its basically like going to the gym for them and not making gains, just getting a work out in, going through the routine.

in another 2 years it will be another two years.

but its not personal with me with jack, even if @Nicomosays it is its not. we need a guy to protect him, we need a guy to play with him, we need his brother,  coaches cant coach him, no no no; hes just not the guy. a lot of people sh!t on kovy, who carried the team on his back; a lot of people sh!t on hall and so on.  playoffs are a different game and hughes will get exposed, im not sure if you watch hockey how you cant see this.

lgd

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I have it on good authority that we should be trusting the process and that things are going in the right direction and everything is wonderful. Now, let’s talk about our Jersey pride!!! 

13 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I have it on good authority that we should be trusting the process and that things are going in the right direction and everything is wonderful. Now, let’s talk about our Jersey pride!!! 

Do you mean our Jersey pride?

Or jersey pride?

Or Jersey jersey pride?

So much pride and so many choices...

1 hour ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I've already reached the point of indifference.

LGD...or not. Whatever.

Not there yet, but further along than I ever thought I’d be at this stage.  As much as I DON’T want to feel this way, I’m starting to question just how much of an upside the young core really has (still hoping it’s more of a coaching issue).

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Not there yet, but further along than I ever thought I’d be at this stage.  As much as I DON’T want to feel this way, I’m starting to question just how much of an upside the young core really has (still hoping it’s more of a coaching issue).

At this point they’ll be at rebuild version 20 before they’ll be fighting for a WC spot again, who knows what decade that will be.  Am guessing around 2041.  Just think some franchises are made to be fvcked, they may be one of them.  Would say the coyotes are right up there with them, perhaps the Sabres but they appear to be coming up a lot quicker than the devils.  So sick of the same sh!t decade in decade out.

25 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

At this point they’ll be at rebuild version 20 before they’ll be fighting for a WC spot again, who knows what decade that will be.  Am guessing around 2041.  Just think some franchises are made to be fvcked, they may be one of them.  Would say the coyotes are right up there with them, perhaps the Sabres but they appear to be coming up a lot quicker than the devils.  So sick of the same sh!t decade in decade out.

Calm down, Francis. It's been one decade