• Draft Slafkovsky
    • Draft Nemec
    • Draft Jiricek
    • Trade down
    • Trade for immediate help
    • Draft Cooley
    • Other

Just now, Muevelos said:

And if Fitz did? You're saying this with literally 0 insight into what is actually going on behind the scenes. You're armchair GM'ing it's fun but relax

You don't fix a sh!tty D by using your only good piece by selecting someone who has injury problems, is 18 and still is a couple seasons out from taking a spot. The Devils fuvked up. No way he starts any sooner or his development will be royally messed up.

• Like 2

Just now, CarpathianForest said:

You don't fix a sh!tty D by using your only good piece by selecting someone who has injury problems, is 18 and still is a couple seasons out from taking a spot. The Devils fuvked up. No way he starts any sooner or his development will be royally messed up.

They took the consensus number 1dman, on a team that desperately needs it. Dam take a step off the ledge

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MB3 said:

David Conte isn't still here, and this is the group that took Nico over Nolan, took Mercer in the middle of the first round and just took the best defenseman on the board. You fvcking idiots are acting like he took a guy projected in the mid second round. 

Yes, I know Conte is no longer here. You missed my point idiot. I was making a sarcastic joke about never questioning the scouts. Now go take your hissy fit and shove it up your ass. 

Just now, Devilsfan118 said:

Recency bias and dumbfvck GMs - name a more iconic duo.

"We can't pass up on the next Makar!!!"

Absolutely disgusted with this pick.

Could the Devils have traded down to say, No. 6 or 7, and gotten Nemec? That's what I was wondering. 

• Like 1

Just now, Muevelos said:

They took the consensus number 1dman, on a team that desperately needs it. Dam take a step off the ledge

So I guess Luke Hughes and Dougie Hamilton can eat sh!t?

And I keep seeing charts about how great Siegs is as a defensive d-man.

• Like 1

Just now, devlman said:

Does anyone have any faith that Fitz will make this club a playoff contender this season?? Not in 2026, but now…

No and iffy in 2026

Just now, Jerrydevil said:

Could the Devils have traded down to say, No. 6 or 7, and gotten Nemec? That's what I was wondering. 

Probably.

2 minutes ago, Muevelos said:

Again a D-Man who won't be ready for prime time in at least two seasons. No team in their right mind puts an 18 year old D Man on their roster unless they're balls out talented. 

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

when he plays in 2023 will you finally shut the actual fvck up?

I thought you said he would play opening night?

• Like 1

We used the SECOND OVERALL on a player who will be behind Dougie Hamilton and Luke Hughes, maybe Muk, Severson.

Basically, we used it on a guy who will be a third pair dman in two years if we’re lucky.

Edited by devlman
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, devlman said:

Does anyone have any faith that Fitz will make this club a playoff contender this season?? Not in 2026, but now…

contender to make the playoffs? yea if healthy and he makes the right moves next week i can see them on the bubble. doing good in the playoffs if they make it? lololol

2 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

Again a D-Man who won't be ready for prime time in at least two seasons. No team in their right mind puts an 18 year old D Man on their roster unless they're balls out talented. 

Well you know more then the GM and scouting department, MB, etc. Sure whatever 🤣🤣